Mario Party 8

stuarta

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
I've just purchased a copy of Mario Party 8, but after 2 copies, I can't play the game.

My system detects it ok, but after clicking 'start', I just get the message "An error has occurred. Please eject the disc............"

I had it on the first copy, took it back and got a refund assuming it was a faulty disc, but the second one is doing the same. I've done a full system update and everything the manual says, but still no joy.

I've tried Mario Olympics and that works perfectly.

Has anyone got any ideas please? Not sure if it's the game or console. The console is only 6months old at most.

Thanks

That is really weird, unfortunately I can't fully help you because I've never heard of anything like this happen before.

Have you put anything on an SD card and then put it on the wii? Have you manipulated the hardware or software through an SD card in any manner? If you have, then it's probably the wii that's acting up.

And if you didn't do anything to the wii at all....Then it's probably the wii's fault anyway. I really don't know how to help you, just call Nintendo and get a replacement wii, providing you're still under warranty.

so you guys think its hardware and not the disc again then. was suggested to me that the shop might have had bad batch. Pain that I can't cal Nintendo till Monday's and obviously might not be open tomorrow.

Not sure what to do with game now

Back