Hi

cazoo said:
oh so you should really get red steel
wuts that game about? everyone has told me i should get zelda lol. i have never herd of red steel. im into the raymond game right now tho :D

Haha no hard feelings!
Well i'm still pertty lost in the site... i can't seem to put one of my own pics as the avatar. I get all kinds of dumb messages haha so i had to put princess on there.

Kelso said:
Haha no hard feelings!
Well i'm still pertty lost in the site... i can't seem to put one of my own pics as the avatar. I get all kinds of dumb messages haha so i had to put princess on there.
it may be bcause your image is too big. try searching for avatars on google. then upload that.

ya i thought about the size... but then i shrunk the image down to what it wanted and it still won't take it... then it just gave me a whole new eror message lol

Kelso said:
ya i thought about the size... but then i shrunk the image down to what it wanted and it still won't take it... then it just gave me a whole new eror message lol
then i have no idea. sorry i cant help you further. anyway are you enjoying your wii up until now?

Major Tom said:
Hi and welcome to the forums. What is the file type that you are trying to use?
Haha, ok bare with me... like i said new to most "tech" stuff... i think its a bitmap image... lol w.e. that is. I opened it in my documents and left clicked so that it shows the "properties" and the "type of file" says bitmap. lol is that what i was supolse to be looking for?
P.S. can anyone tell me how to keep track of the threads i left posts on? Like can u save some in ur profile or something?

Mine is jpg. I think it has to be jpg not bmp. [bitmap]Just open paint and change it. If you dont know how, the explanation is below this.
Open MS paint or just paint whatever it is called on your computer.. open the image in paint. Then click save as, it will go in a menu go to the bottom and there is a white bar click it and click .jpg now click save. There will now be 2 files 1 is .jpg the other .bmp

YAY it worked!!! thanks so much... seriously u guys have all been so helpful :D

Major Tom said:
Thats why were here. If you have online, please add me. If not oh well.
Haha... i'll make u a deal... i will add u... if u tell me how hahah... and what adding u even means... lol (god im dumb)

OK.
1 Do you have an internet connection on your Wii? If you do, go to your main menu [the one with all the channels photo, wii shop, etc] click the bottom right button. Its a circle. Now your in your message board menu. Look at the bottom right.

Last edited:
lol well b4 u go further... i don't have internet on my wii yet... i just got it like 3 days ago and as u can tell when it comes to tech... especialy gaming systems... i am STUPID... i mean 100% new to all of this... hahah i figured out how to plug it in and play games... and i was proued of that... so ya im just on my comp. right now.

Back