Hola...

I'm not throwing out my Bloated Dead Skunk till the legs fall off. It's not dead. It just smells funny.

Having a "white out" here in Chicago. Gotta grab a beer and go shovel snow... or maybe I should just grab a beer and go downstairs and play with the bloated dead skunk. I choose #2.. my wife chooses #1.

that's mostly what we've talked about today is snow. have you ever seen snow turn to freezing rain, leaving a thick sheet of ice? around these parts it's actually dangerous to walk the streets now, and i'm not talking about muggers.

Sorry to bump on to the conversation, but lolololololololol, xD xD xDDD Hahahaha..., Welcome Kow, hope you stick to the forum for a while!

BTW, It snowed a bit around here too...

lolololol is like 'laugh out loud' a bunch of times. he probably doesn't care about brawl, and wtf snow in mexico??? ya know global warming work both ways, i think something is up with the weather.

btw sorry if we're spamming up your intro thread. we have a general chat thread in the off topic section, just look for the thread with the most posts.

Of course something is f***ed up about weather, hey!, not every part of Mexico is a Tropical dessert with a bunch of cactus and bottles with "XXX" stamped on. Had said that and I live at North, Far North, Like Frontier North xD, and can be pretty cold around here, after all, is a dessert, wait... no.... damn xD

EDIT: Me sorry for Spam too

Last edited:
Yeawh, that's true, lol....what part of Mexico you live in?

edit:Mad Kow, what games do you have?

2nd edit: oh, that's right, you have them all, lol!

Last edited:
Forgive my c00bness but I have no clue what ssbb means. Does that have anything to do with irritable bowel syndrome? Or is that ibs.... WTF?

I think that's on the Bloated Dead Skunk. But I'm not sure.... I'm afraid to talk about it in fear of Wiichat humiliation beat down. The kids are busy robbing a liquor store right now... when they get back I'll ask them after I get done patting them down for weapons. Be right back.... the cops are here.. AGAIN. C'mon guys... third time today Sheesh..

Good luck with that, hope the kids bring you someting good at least.

@Axtlar, Chihuahua.

Broadband went out at 6:30pm last night and still isn't on. No TV, No internet, No hard line phone, No Online gaming.. just shoveling... 18" of fluffly white goodness. Had to come in to the office to send some work emails out. Not in a funny silly mood today. My back hurts, my head hurts and I think my left nut is sensitive to light... better get that looked at.

Back