homemade wii gun =)

I like my airsoft gun for the fact that if one of my friends says something smartass, I'll quietly walk out of the room, grab the gun, walk back in, and shoot them while they're sitting on the couch, and it only slightly stings. Leaves absolutely no permanent mark. It's like non-messy paintball in your living room. :D

Hehe, pretty cool! But I'd rather purchase the real thing because it would be much more secure and look and feel better.

The Wii gun doesn't really look like a gun, looks like an out-of-shape boomerang to me. >_>
gun-cradle.jpg

Actually there are boomerangs with one side shorter than the other. And did you notice that the nunchuck also fits in the Wii gun? That's pretty cool I think. My brother was askin me about a golf club type attachment yesterday, so I just grabbed a long stick, and told him to tie the Wii-mote to that. :) Cheap, and effective. No need to spend $30-$40 on a piece of plastic to set your controller in. Go with the homebrew I say.

Yup, its a shell with the Wiimote in the front (pointing) part and the backpart is a Nunchuk inserted, I think. To my opinion the whole thing looks big enough for a shotgun and thus should be treated as such. BUT in the link I previously submitted, there is another picture and it appears to be another shell, maybe a more handgun-version of it.

Currently there are 2 different attachments available, from BigBen and JoyTech. Both have a Steeringwheel, Golfclub and Tennisracket as far as I know. BigBen is the official producer I think. They also have a Controller grip, which makes your VC games on a Wiimote better.

Some pictures can be found on this (Dutch) website: (I do not mean to advertise for them, you can probably get it cheaper somewhere else)http://www.jewaro.nl/index.php?cPath=44_201_205&osCsid=f99d58c37f07b2a1f069348fcff3ded3
Or find the websites of the 2 companies.

Een Nederlander? :O

I know a li'l bit of Dutch... xD

Erm... r00ntje is een tepel schoonmaker of dem kanker hoer moeder.. o_O

Hope it makes sense x'D

Damn! That's cheap to the nth degree. He/she even connected the gun trigger to the B-button with another twisty tie.

Intoxikation said:
Een Nederlander? :O

I know a li'l bit of Dutch... xD

Erm... r00ntje is een tepel schoonmaker of dem kanker hoer moeder.. o_O

Hope it makes sense x'D

I guess thats called karma, last time I tought a Aussie girl 'schurftkut' and said it was a nice compliment she can tell to other people. Its just funny to hear you try and pronounce it..

PS. I don't know 'of dem'.

LMAO sorry i just find it funny that you guys get all excited over airsoft guns.....wow:tard:

Back