homerun recond in ssbm.

ganondorf234

Darkness Within!!!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2006
Australia
homerun record in ssbm.

old reord: my recond in homerun is 679.7 ms with ganondorf.
new record: 1380.7ms 4556.31ft with ganondorf.
what is yours and who did you use.

Last edited:
Yoshi is the best, I know my brother got a high enough record to unlock teh past stage and then some, so i think that would be something around 1300.

3000+ Feet
I think first poster meant Meters in his, so 600 isn't that bad. Change your settings to Japenese and have a look at your records in meters...

chessaholic said:
He means record. Homerun record.
Ohhhh.....i was wondering what the hell that was.
And when you guys talk about your records, is it in Meter's or Feet

Last edited:
my record is 2.7k with yoshi...if nobody knows how to do it, u pick yoshi; when it starts, you pick up the homerun bat left of u right away then jump towards the sand bag and press "down a", where yoshi will do quick multiple kicks to the ground, easily landing up to 30+ points of damage in one shot with the sandbag staying in the same place; now just jump in the air and push down A again and continue his fast kicks; onece u hit the gruond, jump off and do it again before the time reaches 0; save yourself time to use the home run bat attack and there u go :D

Another way of getting a good record is with Roy -

1. Don't pick up bat
2. Run to sandbag
3. Upsmash the sandbag consecutively*
4. When done about 3x charge up his 'fire' attack (b)*

Sandbag should get around >1500 feet.

Damage expected totals from each attack:
upsmash: >20% damage each.
3x -> >60% damage
charge up b attack: 50% damage.

*Attack need to hit sandbag at sweetspot (middle of sword)

source: http://ssbm.detstar.com/homeruncontest/

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
my record is 2.7k with yoshi...if nobody knows how to do it, u pick yoshi; when it starts, you pick up the homerun bat left of u right away then jump towards the sand bag and press "down a", where yoshi will do quick multiple kicks to the ground, easily landing up to 30+ points of damage in one shot with the sandbag staying in the same place; now just jump in the air and push down A again and continue his fast kicks; onece u hit the gruond, jump off and do it again before the time reaches 0; save yourself time to use the home run bat attack and there u go :D

Thats exactly what i do! I think its the best method

Back