Favourite Game

Questin Nick said:
My favourite GC game is The Thousand-Year door, but I haven't played SSBM yet...
WHAT?!*echoes*.....I can't believe u said that, u've got a gc(i'm guessing)and u don't have SSBM? U insane person.

WiiGamer24 said:
Star Fox Assault has to be the worst StarFox game ever released. It can't stand on its own 2 feet against StarWing and Lylat Wars. It had a few fun Arwing levels but the majority of the levels were tedius ground levels where you run around blowing up 20 machines every level. And it was too linear, in Lylat Wars you could go different ways through different levels depending on how you complete each mission meaning you could play through it numerous times just so you could visit each level. And like I said before there were only a few Arwing levels in Assault where as every level in Lylat Wars was a Arwing Level except for a few Landmaster and a Blue Marine level, which were also very fun.
I think he is referring to the Better Star Fox Game on gamecube "Star Fox Adventures" Which was like the best game ive ever played :D

My favourite game is SSBM extremely closely followed by Star Fox Adventures then comes all the Sonic games for GC :p

Hmmmm... I've always wanted to try Star Fox Adventures but I was a bit hesitant in getting it. Is it a good game and is it better than Metroid Prime or can't the two games be compared to each other? It's an adventure game right?

I'd say best game for multiplayer ever would be SSBM. Best for single player would be the Metroid Prime series.

linkzeldagame said:
Hmmmm... I've always wanted to try Star Fox Adventures but I was a bit hesitant in getting it. Is it a good game and is it better than Metroid Prime or can't the two games be compared to each other? It's an adventure game right?
It's called Star Fox Adventures:lol: This, of course, doesn't mean anything...

linkzeldagame said:
I'd say best game for multiplayer ever would be SSBM. Best for single player would be the Metroid Prime series
I agree w/ SSBM being the BEST multi ever, but I think LoZ is tied w/ Metroid in the single player genre;)

LoZ was a good game itself - I enjoyed playing it when I got hold of it but I was disappointed that it wasn't as long as OoT so that's why I said Metroid Prime instead of LoZ:WW.

Kotor wasnt on Gamecube i think, And LinkZeldaGame yes StarFox Adventures is a great game but ive never played Metroid Prime that much my friend owns(both) it but i havnt seen him at all since we split up from school

Definatley the Metroid Prime Series.......Echoes as number one......how many of you have beaten that game with 100% items, and 99% scans....took me 3 times through the game but i did it!!.......for a lame little ending sequence that only showed Zero Suit Samus.....who looked completely different from the Samus they showed at the end of the first Metroid Prime......odd

Back