Hooked Fishing on Sunday!

Nah, I didn't know there were secret lunkers lurking around... I'll have to go look. I'm at work right now, but we'll have to play again... gotta even up our standing :) ... hopefully, let me know when you're fishing again, laters

Yeah for sure...i work night shifts so probally not till the weekend. I wonder if we could play a tournament online? That would be cool. Do you know haw many can play online at once?

Have a gooder.
Chris

Well im up for getting out on the lake to find some lunkers tonight anyone want to go fishin, hit me up here later on and well head out on the lake.

Alright sweet, now that the week's over I have some time to fish and dive. I have 2 tests next week though so it's going to cut my weekend short, sucks. Let me know when you're gonna go online and hopefully I'll be home.

Anyone up for a game right now?

Also I will be playing a tournament right now so but will it let me know when your on there wanting to play online...like a message or something?

How does that all work ...anyone?

New to forum and wanna play

Hey Guys! I have Hooked! and LOVE IT!!! I am new to the Wii and would love to do some fishing with you guys!

My friend code is: 1634-1691-0680

I would also welcome any tips you have. I am figuring it out slowly, but I love secrets!

Looking forward to hitting the lake with you soon!
Robert

Back