Hope u had a fab time on brawl todayl Who did you smash?

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
i didn't follow the brawl threads... they were flying EVERYWHERE! :lol:

i hope those that played had a very excellent time :yesnod:

what excellent move did you conduct? and who did you smash?? :)

I must be sick, over 14 hours of Brawling. What a ridiculous game, well worth the wait!!! Didn't play too much online, wireless connection gave me problems & I can only seem to play wired with people on my friends roster. Beat SSE, still missing 3 characters...

But now I'm gassed & I'm done brawling for today...

*Turns MLB 2k8 back on*

Last edited:
Guys all over North America are neglecting their poor girlfriends today.
Thank god mine's a casual gamer who thinks Big Brain Academy > Brawl.

Had a fun time? I've been brawling since 12:20AM this morning! I only stopped for when I hada go to a parade. I'm only not playing right now because my bro hada take it to college :frown2:

Just picked up my copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl 30 minutes ago. I probably wont play it until Friday night. Why? I've got an essay to write and I can wait.

I smashed the wall in celibration of another brawl thread outside of the brawl section

i can't believe how different everyone is experiencing brawl! it's very interesting to see it's not a bunch of posts that say "w00t!" :yesnod::yesnod:

idjut said:
it's very interesting to see it's not a bunch of posts that say "w00t!" :yesnod::yesnod:
w00t! I love Brawl. I just got every character last night:lol: Ive been brawling with alot of people on wiichat also. This game has changed ALOT and i have to remaster all the move now:lol:

no offence idjust but are you never NOT happy for someone ELSE

you remind me of one of those kids programs on at 5:00am in the morning.......not that i watch them :shifty:

Back