Hope u had a fab time on brawl todayl Who did you smash?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
no offence idjust but are you never NOT happy for someone ELSE

you remind me of one of those kids programs on at 5:00am in the morning.......not that i watch them :shifty:
always look for the silver lining. :)
know that
few people do their best to pull you down.. ignore them when they try.. be happy for them when they're happy
:)

edit: cartoons are on at 5am?

Last edited:
I just played a few matches earlier this morning with a guy online and it was fun, I wasn't accustomed to the lag so I lost first but then I got the hang of it for the other matches.

i actually though they were cute... :)

i didn't like the little kid clips and then they'd replay the whole clip because they jump'd around "play again, play again"

Teletubbies are the farthest things from cute. They're perverted little creatures from the abyss that deserve to be sent to a gas chamber.

Didn't smash anyone online because it wasn't working. But had an awesome time playing the rest of smash. game is so sick

I agree it's sick as hell and even more contagious than it is sick...or maybe not, but there's definetely not a cure for it.

I think im gonna drop out. I can see the headline now. Brawl increases school drop out rates by 150%. O yea im gonna contribute to that figure

Tomas, you're online. Why'd you say you were leaving =(
I'm playing right now. I want someone to play with.

how many sick days from school do you guys have left so you can play more brawl? :lol::lol:

Celeste said:
Tomas, you're online. Why'd you say you were leaving =(
I'm playing right now. I want someone to play with.
Oh I didn't really leave, I was playing Brawl offline and decided to check up in here.

Back