Hopefully the Ninja Turtles...

CoryChevalier

World Traveler
Nov 24, 2006
NY
Wii Online Code
4222-8114-5634-8089
Gotta love the SNES game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time....I'd be so happy if this came out

i woullddd lovvvvvvvvvve that.

they got a movie coming out in march. the 30th. complete CGI. im a fan so i HAVE to see it. haha

itll probally come out next year*the VC game* ahha i loved that game.

The original TMNT on the NES was one of my earliest gaming memories.

Loved that game :)

YES:thumbsup: One of the best games for the system. I wish they would have made it 4 player like the arcade version:nonod:

That original NES TMNT that that guy delves into was one of the worst. I could never make it past level 3 (usually lost half my lives trying to get through the underwater bit on the dam).

Yeah I remember that original NES game...it was really hard

lolxz. that vid. was funny haha. but i still think that game was cool and hope it comes to virtual console

I remember the orignal NES turtles on my granpa's Commodore 64, the instructions booklet had all the level codes in the middle, printed on this really weird brown card that we had to use a magnifying glass to see them with.

I would LOVE to play the original TMNT on VC! I'd bet it's in the works because of the aformentioned movie coming out.

When it originally came out in the 80s, I got it for Christmas. It was sitting on top if the other presents come Christmas morning, my parents didn't even attempt to disguise it by putting wrapping it in a bigger box to throw me off (it was of course wrapped itself). They did it to torture me (in good fun), since my Mother had to work Christmas day, so they decided we'd open gifts AFTRE she got home from work. So I had a whole day of looking at my NES TMNT shaped box sitting on the top of the gift pile. Shear torture! It's actually one of my fondest Christmas memories today. I think I'm gonna pull that on my own kids soon.

Back