Hotspot wifi petition for the Wii

hojo

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I woundering if anyone knows how to start a petition. I would wounder if nintendo would use any mcdonalds as a vicinity for a hotspot for the wii and put the radius of the signal for about 3-5 miles. You know you live near a mcdonalds thats about 3 or five miles way and that would kick ass.

:eek:ut:

they could probly in the future but not as big as you want... since they have playable gamecubes in some, they should come around to wii's somehow in the future, though I dont know how with the remote and all....

But in your case.... no, I dont think nintendo would up a 3-5 mile radius of wifi, because people want to mooch off it at there own homes....

:lol: This isn't the first time someone's actually thought this up, and you know what... it's unreasonable. No company will agree to this unless there's something in it for them, like Starbucks, they want people sitting and relaxing, enjoying their fresh drinks while browsing their pda or laptops on the Starbucks free hot-spot... not McDonald's, or many other business for that matter.

Well they could do a combo and give you a card that gives you an amont of time on your Wii wifi XD

ive never heard of a mcdonalds having wifi. anyways it would never happen because 1) the store that has the hotspot wont be getting your buissness when you use it and 2) the ISP that supplys the hotspot with the internet will loose money because people can use that to get free internet on their home PCs

Couldn't you just buy a wireless router? It seems like that would be the simpler thing to do.....

Just wondering.

tuned said:
:lol: This isn't the first time someone's actually thought this up, and you know what... it's unreasonable. No company will agree to this unless there's something in it for them, like Starbucks, they want people sitting and relaxing, enjoying their fresh drinks while browsing their pda or laptops on the Starbucks free hot-spot... not McDonald's, or many other business for that matter.
starbucks isnt free... well, maybe for like 100 minutes, but you still must give them your info beforehand if you were to go over, then theyd charge you

Some small towns and cities offer area wide WiFi. You just need to move to a place like GRAND HAVEN, Mich.

Back