Awesome Idea for Any 56k people like me

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Is anyone else pissed that everything is going on the internet and all wireless and stuff and there is no other options for the other like 25% of people (I think it's close, tell me if something different) with dial-up? I was sitting here sulking and I thought of something. We should be able to go to the library or school or something and download updates and crap and put it on an SD card and update from that. This obviously would require another update that you could download connecting to a McDonald's.

By the way, does anyone know if you can use McDonald's internet seeing how the same usb adapter works for the DS and WII.

______
Why are all my posts so far over 50 words?

are you suggesting taking your wii to mcdonalds or a library? youd need to bring a tv too...

First, I suggested bringing only an SD to library or whatever. And I am prepared to be flamed for forgetting that you would need a T.V. Wow!!! I hate myself for being stupid...... I hate all stupid people

Last edited:
There's no option to download updates to SD memory. I doubt they'll go this far to accommodate dialup users. It's way easier just to go to a friend's place with wireless.

Also, you need to update to get the SD functions to work. So even if they did impliment this, you would have to update normally once anyway. :-(

Back