Hotspots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazymonkey

The Greatest In The World
Nov 20, 2006
hey guys i have a mcdonalds hotspot 0.57 miles away and it says no requirments on the nintendo website does that mean my wii can connect without doing anything can someone help:confused:

thanks in advance

You have to be in the vicinity of the hotspot. Half a mile isn't exactly in the vicinity. If you bring your TV and Wii to McDonalds and play there, the net should work.

Lol, one of the Mcdonald's employee comes out and asks him, what are you doing with your TV and Wii at a Fast-food restraunt?
Um, well, I want to connect. :lol:

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Lol, one of the Mcdonald's employee comes out and asks him, what are you doing with your TV and Wii at a Fast-food restraunt?
Um, well, I want to connect. :lol:

hahaha yeah the burger flipper would be like : You cheap Bastard!!!! lol. get a dam job. i only pay 14.99 mo for DSL w/ SBC yahoo!

well some industrial routers can produce a signal that goes for miles. my uncle works for a TV station and he bought them a router that sent a signal in a 10 mile radious! however its on a 124-bit encription lol. they need it for when someone goes to do an installation that way they can use the net if they need to while out and about

well i just going to go and buy nintendos usb wi-fi adapter beacause i went to the connection test for it and it sayed test succesful so i guess i be gettin that but thanks for the help

Back