Hottest online game right now?

i think mohh2 is most played online game because i go to the lobby and almost all games are full

Was that a quad-post bigpappy? I think that may be some sort of a record. Sorry dude I'm just givin you crap. Back to the topic, MoH is easily the most popular online Wii game at the moment.

Not one mention of Madden 08. Theres only like 100 people playing each time I log on but I've never not found a game.

Yeah for me it's MOHH2......that game rocks........I hear GH3 was good too, but haven't gotten that yet, waiting til the stereo update version comes out....

I think the best bet for online games in general is an FPS. Just look at PC games. The most popular are CS and BF, if we don't count WoW, but no one in there right mind would count WoW anyway.
With that said: MoH: H2. GHIII is fun, but it is more fun to play with friends then online. And i would have to say the same with Mario Strikers Charged.

PS: Why don't we call Mario Strikers Charged MSC? We shorten everything else...

Metal Gear Solid 3 Online for the PS2! Sorry... I still miss that game. Konami only kept the servers up for a year because of constant hackers(f them for ruining the game). I'm going to say SSBB since it's not far off now, and I'm willing to wait.

I recorded over 16 hours of MGS3O gameplay footage. PM me for a free chunk.

MoH : H2 definitely..

best multiplayer game for the wii thus far..

at least before brawl comes out :]

glitches aren't that much just leave the game and you'll be for sure to get in a new game without these glitches :D

i dont got moh but from the comments im seeing on it makes it look great BUT!!!! when ssbb comes out it will probley be my fav game eva till next ssb game comes in like however many years

i would have to say mario strikers charged but i havent play mohh2 but i cant wait to get my hands on it

Back