Dial Up VC

Black_Ice

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2007
Alright im not intrested in online gamine but i was wondering what all i would need to do or get to so i could download VC games using a dialup connection Any help on gear would be much appreciated

What you need....

PC with USB port and internet.

Im on dial up also i was looking for a cheaper usb to eithenet adapter (Since i already share my dial up with my ps3 and 360 threw a corssover cable) I ordered this last night http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2807&rd=1&rd=1 I asked around and this adapter should work. i had to get a adapter since nintendo was to cheap to put a ethernet port. since a gamecube with a diffrent look and controller is NOT next gen. But you should easily be able to create a wifi connection using that adapeter. I suggest you buy the same one since it was very cheap im sure the guy has more for sell $16 total

Thanks for the input guys. That E-bay link isnt working i assume its an E-bay problem so ill check it out later.

here the fixed link just add a (h) at the first ttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130066912807&rd=1&rd=1

Last edited:
Back