how can we stop double postings?

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there's a way to automatically merge double posts into one post?

There should be. Just check both post boxes scroll down to the bottom then click merge posts.

Syntax said:
There should be. Just check both post boxes scroll down to the bottom then click merge posts.
Yeah, I'm saying I wonder if there is a setting that will do that automatically so we mods don't have to go around and do it ourselves. This would also keep threads on topic rather than getting into arguments about double-posting.

Oh. I don't think there is an automatic setting to allow that. Atleast I haven't heard of one.

Byuakuya said:
i think new-comers should be told more calmly about thier bad habit without swearing at them. regular members should plainly know better though.:)
but seriously people should just calm down a bit.

I agree

why

hwy the anger i see a double post as just a continuation of the other one does it really bother you guys that much that yall need to flame em and curse to use the search function. i just want to know what bothers everyone so much, maybe im missing out on something?

uttackle71 said:
hwy the anger i see a double post as just a continuation of the other one does it really bother you guys that much that yall need to flame em and curse to use the search function.

Yes, yes it does :drool:

Last edited:
..............ok I have to admit I did it once:blush2: , i think its still there but i'm new and i didnt know wat to do,...........and everyones making me fell like ****.:(

The_Loose_Cannon said:
people are too sensitive on here. as soon as you say "its a dupe thread" they get all bent out of shape and aggrivated as if its some personal attack.

ive tried many times to say both things. use the search (in a calm way....usually with a smilie at the end like this ":)" lol) and then with a short answer (sometimes accompanied by a link)

i just dont get it i mean it saves us alot of aggrivation and less cursing matches between all of us defending one another.....

I Told This Guy To "Please Dno't Bump Old Threads" And He Posted A Lot Of Offensive Crap In My Comments!

who bumped it up anyways???

i thought my question was answered already a long time ago when i brought this up..........

mikemike78 said:
..............ok I have to admit I did it once:blush2: , i think its still there but i'm new and i didnt know wat to do,...........and everyones making me fell like ****.:(

Him
Arest him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back