stop with the "my 100th post" and so on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
and not one post before :nono: :lol:
:cornut: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw i like the last bit of your sig

Make a stupid thread to stop stupid threads wonderful idea you get rep (Just not the good kind)

ericlewis91 said:
why the f**k do you people have against me! AND LEEJARRAT you def. spam way to much!

Lol wicked awesome cool, but spell my name right, dont type in caps and I used to spam but im over that now.
Thanks alot pal :thumbsup:
lee

WiiZero said:
Make a stupid thread to stop stupid threads wonderful idea you get rep (Just not the good kind)
:shocked: You can't negitive rep though...

My your silly lately Zero.

Ericlewis, chill out man...everyone was agreeing or just havin' some fun :)

Okay I might bend the rules for me...... I can no longer neg rep, def. new thread material. And I have a rep milestone, only 4 away from the big 100/box #5

help guys? so I can taunt Jill?

Brawny said:
Okay I might bend the rules for me...... I can no longer neg rep, def. new thread material. And I have a rep milestone, only 4 away from the big 100/box #5

I will help you out pal :D
I will probably give you 4 or 5 points, tell me okay?
Lee

P.s - given you another block :)

Brawny said:

i'm still fairly new to this site but i'm near the big post 100 and rep block 4. . .:D

Brawny said:
not post 1000, rep 100.... you are still under 75 ^.^

*near post 1000

i'm close to 75 rep points tho:lol:

eric get a grip

no one does that anymore so enough.....dont keep posting these types of threads because no one does them anymore. they are soooooo done with

ETA- brawny has 5 bars w00t!!! party at my house!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back