i0n? Prez? Trulen? Anyone?

I'm looking at you, Syntax

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

As for this situation Prez, Mitch and Trulen still seem to be around whether their invisible or not yet it seems that i0n has disappeared once again. As for how long he is gone for who knows.. All I hope is that he becomes more active in the following week's to come.

Hmmm....what if.....He died?!.......No....if anyone's going to die here, it's me.

Hmmm....what if.....He died?!.......No....if anyone's going to die here, it's me.

I highly doubt that i0n has died.. Also thats not that nice to say about yourself..

You goobers ;]

I usually don't post much nowadays.

But I give the Wii General chat a sweeping look, close all the "FRIEND CODES PLX" boards, and be on my merry way.

School's gettin' rough. I'm barely hanging onto an A in at least 3 of my classes.

That may be good for you, but I need/b] an A.
And I've been having to do a video project and stuffs.

But I'm still around, doin' duties.

Cpt.McCloud said:
^^You never replied to my PM.
Yes, I know. My inbox is currently stuffed. I have read all my messages but I still have a good amount to actually reply to.
They are not forgotten. Give it some time.

Syntax does deserve to be a MOD, he seems a very popular choice but he is currently very busy, with school and work. He does great work here as a member but adding more pressure on him to be active could affect his education which he is currently trying to focus on.

Syntax does deserve to be a MOD, he seems a very popular choice but he is currently very busy, with school and work. He does great work here as a member but adding more pressure on him to be active could affect his education which he is currently trying to focus on.

I'm most likely going to wait and see how College goes. If it becomes to hectic my time spent posting on Wii Chat may lower. However if it's not too rough I may be able to spend more time on here. Oh and right now I'm currently not working due to the fact that my job only lasted to the end of the summer. Once again thanks for the compliment Cpt. McCloud :)

Last edited:
Back