How did you unlock your characters?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
As you know, there is 3 ways to unlock characters.

I unlocked all the chars of mine through the Subspace Emmisary (sp?).

You guys?

I've been getting the majority of my characters through SSE.

The only exceptions are Luigi and Ness.

I got all my characters from SSE witht the exception of sonic, toon link, jigglypuff, and captain falcon.

Got all mine through SSE except Gannondorf, Jigglypuff, Toon Link & Wolf (who I still haven't unlock yet)...

I got Sonic, Luigi, and Marth through classic mode. The rest i got through SSE.

once i got home me and my friends started brawling unlocked ness,marth,luigi,& falco like that. Then played once in classic trying to unlock toon link with link instead got captain falcon and all the rest SSE.

are all you guys KIDDING!!!!!!!! i have every character[not incuding wolf] because of the brawlcheat! if you want to know it contact me.

I've unlocked most of my characters through SSE. I have yet to really play Basic Brawl.

X razor said:
are all you guys KIDDING!!!!!!!! i have every character[not incuding wolf] because of the brawlcheat! if you want to know it contact me.

^
lolcheats

I got all mine through SSE

honestly half the fun is earning the characters and not getting them easily

I haven't unlocked all characters, but so far I unlocked my cahracters by brawling and classic mode. I am playing SSE right now so I hope to get more characters by doing that.

Some people are so cheap, they use special brawl with flower stamina. And they set the opponent to 1 HP, when the fight starts, the opponent immediately dies. There are alot more cheap ways people use to get characters by just brawling.

I got all of the hidden characters outside of SSE, with the exception of Toon Link, Wolf, ROB, and Game&Watch.

Back