How do I blow a torch out?

White Knight

Zap! ******
Nov 19, 2006
Staten Island, New York
Wii Online Code
8708-0606-0103-6580
I am in the forest temple. I just blew up a wall, and rescued another money. To get to that monkey, I had to light two torches. However, under where that monkey was, were stairs that went up when the torch was lit. There is a chest behind the stairs, where it holds (I think) the boomerang. How do I blow out the torches to make the stairs go down again?

Heh to blow it out i'm pretty sure you need to throw the boomerrang at it. If you re enter the room the torches should reset but those are the only 2 ways i can think of.

Thorgouge said:
Heh to blow it out i'm pretty sure you need to throw the boomerrang at it. If you re enter the room the torches should reset but those are the only 2 ways i can think of.

I reentered the room and they were still lit. The boomerang is out of the question, because I don't have it. Ironically, to get it, I need to blow out those torches.

White Knight said:
I reentered the room and they were still lit. The boomerang is out of the question, because I don't have it. Ironically, to get it, I need to blow out those torches.

No... you don't. You need to go the oposite way and rescue all monkeys to get the Boomerang. Blowing out those two torches only gets you a heart peice. Search around more and you will see.

Back