how do you deal with losing to a friend

Frogger said:
But you have no taste in games!

And I'm meaning that all of my friends are girls, none of them can play.

Does that mean we can just skip the videogames to begin with? ;)

if you lose then you congratulate the other guy on a good game. Then you trin until you can best him/her in a rematch.

or if they're WAY out of your league; then you make a mental note never to challenge them again..XD

I don't have this problem, cause I never lose... lmao
But seriously, I don't really care. A game's a game, after all. Then again, I don't usually lose...

If I lose
I go, "Haha. Loser. You totally cheated."

In the friendly way.

How else should you?

It usually goes something like this...
"Hey look over there!" >>>
*punches in back of head*

But seriously, I dont really verse mates unless I know I'm half good at the game, so we all have a fair share of wins and losses, otherwise itd just suck...
If one of my mates is too good at a game, we just dont verse em, so that they think theyre wasting their time honing their skills, cos no one will verse em.

Put it back in the GameFly sleeve and send it Back and rent something else to Play. That is probably just how it will go too. Except the defeat will be online as I know no one else who games on consoles.

Out of my friends...I only lose to Chuck Norris, and you don't say anything when you lose to Chuck Norris...and especially not if you win...

bilzar said:
Out of my friends...I only lose to Chuck Norris, and you don't say anything when you lose to Chuck Norris...and especially not if you win...QUOTE]

lol another chuck norris fact

Last edited:
Back