How do you post Pokemon Snap pics on the Wii message board?

after u finish the beach save reset the game go to gallery enlarge the photo i cant remember how to enlarge them atm and then press the - button on the classic controller or the - button on the wii remote of your using a gamecube controller

do i need the classic controller for this game in general?

Walugi said:
do i need the classic controller for this game in general?
it says on wikipedia in the input meathods part 'Nintendo 64 controller (N64 only), Classic Controller (Virtual Console only), Nintendo GameCube controller (Virtual Console only)'

timmy_wamm said:
it says on wikipedia in the input meathods part 'Nintendo 64 controller (N64 only), Classic Controller (Virtual Console only), Nintendo GameCube controller (Virtual Console only)'
Your post dosen't seem to make too much sense, being that there is no N64 controller for the Wii and the gamecube controller can be used to play gamecube games and some VC games (I think N64 only), but I think most VC games if not all work on the Classic Controller, given it's nickname the VC controller

gamechaser001 said:
Your post dosen't seem to make too much sense, being that there is no N64 controller for the Wii and the gamecube controller can be used to play gamecube games and some VC games (I think N64 only), but I think most VC games if not all work on the Classic Controller, given it's nickname the VC controller
the classic controller plays all virtual console games. my last post meant that on the vc u can use the gamecube and classic controller for pokemon snap, but you have to use the nintendo 64 controller to play the n64 version

Back