Pokemon Snap UPDATED for (jp.) VC!!

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
Check this out! This could open the door to many possibilities. It's from IGN

IGN said:
November 30, 2007 - A new twist for Virtual Console owners will arrive in early December as Pokemon Snap arrives on the Japanese version of the service.

The classic 1999 N64 title, in which players take pictures of their Pokemon, will hit the service with a brand new feature for the Wii: the ability to send pics to friends. You'll be able to post your pics as messages to the Wii Message Board and send them along with comments to friends in your friend list.

Owners of the Japanese Wii can look forward to a slightly modified Virtual Console game on 12/4 for the standard N64 price of 1,000 Wii Points.

838748p1.html

i dunno if you will be able to do this in the american or european versions when it comes out but i sure hope so! maybe this means we'll eventually see online play!

pokemon snap... come on no one wants to play that game.

they need to get some classic gameboy pokemon red/blue on there.

JeremyGTS said:
pokemon snap... come on no one wants to play that game.

they need to get some classic gameboy pokemon red/blue on there.

d00d the point is they updated it to have an extra functionality!

So there's loads of demand for Majora's Mask, SSB, Donkey Kong 64, etc. and they decide to go with frickin' Pokemon Snap? :rolleyes:

On the plus side, interesting idea with the added functionality. I hope to see this in more VC games. Perhaps they could do world points rankings, or uploading created characters/levels?

I loved Pokemon Snap when I saw a kid. Won't be buying this off VC (I've lost interest in the series), but that's cool that Nintendo is adding features to the VC Channel. Hope they use this feature in upcoming VC games that could use it.

Yes, Nintendo has the ability to rework their code for the VC games. Download Wave Race 64 and look at the banners.... They feature the DS Lite and the Wii!

Pokemon Snap was amazing. So many people hate it...not sure why. Possibly too "mature" to reveal their love for Pokemon and don't want to look stupid in front of their peers? Heh. I'm 15 and I loved this game when it came out, I imagine I still would. I rented it when I was like 8 and ALMOST beat it.

i thought it was intresting twist to the game world. offered alot of secrets. at the time though i only played this game to capture photos of the rare pokemon articuno, moltress, zapdos and mew. i printed em out at that blockbuster station they had and showed off wit em. thats really the only purpose of the game imo. pokemon has come so far since then it....wel...just seems like its an UNnesscary classic. and im sure someone will have something smart to say about what i said but o well

Calling this game lame makes me want to insult ssbb and laugh at it's release date being pushed. This game was completely awesome, where else do you get to play as a bi-curious character taking pictures of Pokemon in their natural habitat?!?!?

No but really, this game was awesome. It was a nice way to actually not train a bunch of starter Pokemon you forced your younger sibling to give you by making them make multiple new games, using the missingo glitch, and cheering that you got to a high level. You actually get to chuck apples at Pokemon! It doesn't get more fun then chucking edible fruits at Pokemon as they live? Ionno

Back