how is full version web browser better?

I surrent trial browser seems to have probelms with pages opening in new windows. I hope the full version fix that.

I think the biggest problems now are the pop-up, the ads, opening new windows,the zoom, the white bar at the bottom of the screen, no space, control, alt keys, it freeze and the time it take to load a screen. That makes alot to fix (Even if I would like them to put even MORE) but I never really had the trial version to freeze or bug. Oh, and also did any of you realized that when you zoom once you can't zoom again and that when you zoom 1 time, you de-zoom and you zoom once again the zoom will not be the same as the first...:nono:

Last edited:
It will be more stable, updated adobe reader, faster service, better scrolling, more video/picutres capabilites, flash/media player and Forgoth reel video service, better footage, more stable outlook, possiably a tab like on the computre internet. (wiiminder already made this)

Jorge said:
I have noticed that on a few pages that it would refresh the page on its own...anyone else have this problem?
Yeah, what's with that? I have only noticed this on YouTube, but yeah, it sucks, I was watching an SMS speed run (to help me beat the game) and right before i got to anything good or that was helpful the page reset, and the video started from the beggining, so I waited again to see the rest of it, AND IT RESET AT A POINT BEFORE IT RESET BEFORE, after that, I just went on a walkthrough site, now I beat the game and all I have to do is the 100 coin challenges and the extra 8 red coin challenges, no thanks to YouTube resetting, if the other version stops that, i'm willing to put the $5 into it to stop the page from resetting

I saw somebody here said that the video window (TV) on YouTube was too small to see something, was that the video itself that required zoom to see it in a good size or the time counter under the video? If it's the counter, if it's a video you want to see, you wouldn't care about the counter because you wouldn't want it to end, and if you did want it to be over soon, then you don't like the video, close out of the video, don't torture yourself, if it's the video size, on the bottom edge of the video window where the counter is, on the right corner there is a button to make it full screen, no need to zoom, the video won't fill the whole screen, but it will be big enough where you can veiw it better

mym6 said:
Are you being sarcastic about ads and pop ups? Personally I'd like to see adblock plus grafted into it somehow...
There are good and bad popups, you are thinking about the bad popups, ads and other crap like that, everybody hates that, but there are good popups, for example, web messengers, yahoo radio, and some other websites make an applet window where you can do what you want with, those applet windows are pop ups, that is why if you don't hold down the CTRL key in windows, some things fail to open, therefore leading you to a webpage saying that the applet couldn't open because of a pop up blocker, I agree that there should be pop up blocking software inside the web browser, but it should have a way to allow a popup from certain sites, or something similar to the CTRL key listed above, so I think he was telling the truth, I don't think you read all that he said, he said that in his post

The top two posts hit the nail on the head. Tabs, downloading pics. Though knowing Nintendo they'll probbably have some suprise feature in store...

i know how it might look.....click the WWW button when the browser and type "wiiminder", that's it, no .com, .edu, .gov, or any of that....there should be a video when it loads up, to show you how to use it....and the best part about it is YOU CAN LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE SURFING THE INTERNET.....oh and for the better zoom, just push the zoom button when the hand curser is is pointing to the bar at the bottom of your screen (hope that helps)

Back