how is full version web browser better?

well I find that a lot of sites work on my wii, youtube etc and i've only had 1 freeze up so far but that was when i first got it

MasterJedi2U said:
GOD some people are clueless...for a certain TIME PERIOD it will be free. As in until June or July you have a WINDOW of oppurtunity to get it for free as has been said MANY TIMES before on this board. After that time Period it will be on sale for 500 Wii Points which is not alot...See how I'm effectively yelling at you across the Internet?

This guy is wrong. The full version will be free. You can get the trial version for free until June 30th and if you get it before then you can have it for life. The full version comes out March 30th.

here is a link....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Browser

jordanphilipclark said:
This guy is wrong. The full version will be free. You can get the trial version for free until June 30th and if you get it before then you can have it for life. The full version comes out March 30th.

here is a link....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Browser

NAH You are the one who is wrong, the full version will cost 500 wii points

No, he's right, the full version will be free from the end of March till the end of June. Here's a press release from Opera

Availability
Nintendo is currently offering a free trial of Opera for Wii which is now available for download. The release of the final version of the Opera browser for Wii is currently scheduled for late March 2007. Opera for Wii will remain a free download until June 30, 2007. After June 30, Opera will be available for download from the Wii Shop Channel for 500 Wii points. Users who download Opera before June 30, 2007, can continue to use the browser at no cost for the lifetime of the Wii system.

The full article can be found here

cookiemonsta11111 said:
NAH You are the one who is wrong, the full version will cost 500 wii points
o my god, u have got to be kidding me, have u not read all these posts, when it comes out you can download for free until june, when june hits if you dont already have it it will cost 500 wii points, but if you did download it before june 30th, it will be fre...FOR LIFE!

Back