How is the virtual console in general?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I have been hearing ppl say, dont get sonic just get the package at a store for gc, or i have these games or its not worth it. How is it? i have the system but how r the games? is the original mario out? the orgianal one. Do u think mario kart 64 will come out?????? Is sonic a good game, i dont remember it that well. Isnt it differnt graphics, ppl said to go buy the set for gc, but isnt the 1 from the virtual console differnt graphics and gameplay?? thanks

anyone1????

1. Correct, don't get sonic on the VC. . . Sonic Mega Collection for the GC has the same graphics but you pay alot less since you get 7 games for the price of 2 Sega Genesis VC games.

2. As far as we know, all old nintendo games will come out eventually; however there is no release schedule for any of these games. So yes, Mario Kart 64 will come out eventaully.

3. If you are talking about the very first Mario game (Mario Brothers), the one with the two pipes at the top and two at the bottom, then Yes it is on the VC already.

4. I have Mario 64 and the Mario Brothers and they play great and the graphics don't look any worse than they did on the originally console, lol. But very fun to play!

5. Don't forget you must use a GC controller for GC games. A GC controller can be used for most VC games as well. I use a Nintendo Wavebird wireless controller and it works great with VC & Gamecube games.

Thanks!!

Back