How many do you think cloud is gona be in SSBB?...

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
Well i know he has a 50/50 chance of being in, Or lets say a 40% percent chance of being in, AND YES I KNOW ITS A FF7 title so the strings are tough, But would you love to see him in their against mario or even sonic( another issue ) but still, I would love to see the color edits and the extra crap that goes along with square... :O

OH and if some of you don't know Square started on a nintendo platform, so it gives nintendo a tad bit of rights also since square started to head to ps2 and xbox, anything is possible with the right legal bondings.... :arf:

Probably wont happen, would be ace though. cloud v link, cloud to win!

LOL MY ARSE, Cloud has some crazy crap along with that wing thing-
Yea so what link can turn into a wolf now but i mean common ever seen FF7:advent children???...

zuriku said:
LOL MY ARSE, Cloud has some crazy crap along with that wing thing-
Yea so what link can turn into a wolf now but i mean common ever seen FF7:advent children???...

sorry, i dont like zelda much

Lol The new game wasn't up its exspectations but i loved the gameplay, It was my first wii game Then is started to head back to GC games lol, I have used to have a GC but sombody stole it, went to ps2 loved my GC better..\

So i went back to all of my old games, like
SSBM
Gotcha Force
Animal crossing

The one i really wana see in SSBB is that new character i keep on hearing about, How hal labs made a new character disgned by them right from scratch?

:sad: Don't break zuriku's courage with cloud being in SSBB DX ..

;.;

Is he the main character of Final destination? Anyways i think it could be cool to have him in ssbb.

sorry bud, but in reality i highly doubt that would happen...

Cloud is one of my all time favorite characters period but Sony shares and Square won't let this happen at least not in Brawl

i say till Square/Sony realizes that Wii is a money tree. if it happens they'd beg Nintendo to put Cloud in the next Smash Bros after Brawl and that's after they decide to released the next Kingdom Hearts and a Final Fantasy 7 remake on the Wii

still far fetched but not impossible, nice thoughts...

:thumbsup:

I saw a trailer that show that cloud was a new outcomer but maybe all of it was a lie. go to gametrailer.com and you will see it.

I would love to have him in. Square Enix and Nintendo have been getting closer of late. For example, the Mario Basketball game for the DS, or Itadaki Street (I think a DS title) with Dragon Quest characters as well as Nintendo ones.

Cloud has been Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, so he fits in with that criteria. I would love to see him (as well as Sephiroth etc) in Brawl, but I doubt it would happen.

There again, who would've predicted Snake in Brawl before E3 last year?

Back