How Many Of Your Friends Have Wiis?

Hmm my boyfriend has one. Our mate has one and my photography teacher has one lol. Oh and my sister got one yesterday.

2 of my mates have been looking lots for them aswell.

Don't really know many people who are into gaming and stuff, main reason I joined wiichat, to get to chat to people who are interested in gaming :)

none of my friends have wii's. In fact when i told one of my friends i had one he was like why would you get that there for fat people. but i'm gonna invite him over and he'll see that the wii is awesome

ive got 5 friends with the wii 4 with 360 and just one lonely one with a ps3..lol poor guy he almost traded me for my wii cause he cant find one anywere in this town...

they need to get these things stocked faster

None, they all want to have a go on one but don't want to buy one!

I have two friends that have wiis. no, wait, make that 3. I know some guy who has a wii, he was in the same line-up as me and I see him around sometimes. The wii isn't as popular where I live, as far as I know anyways. A lto of people have em, I just can't find them.

wiiwillstand said:
I have two friends that have wiis. no, wait, make that 3. I know some guy who has a wii, he was in the same line-up as me and I see him around sometimes. The wii isn't as popular where I live, as far as I know anyways. A lto of people have em, I just can't find them.
... why would u put no wait
called backspace

HelpMeGetWii said:
... why would u put no wait
called backspace
sorry if I confused you., I meant that as in the form that I was saying something, but then I ralized something so I said, "no, wait. . ." then I corrected myself.

Back