how many people here (in europe) have pre-orderd the mario strikers charged

Wii_Smurf said:
Official Nintendo Magazine gave it 91%, Happy now?
The magazine with the Review in it comes out today [UK]
I got mine on wednesday because im subscribed :)

Anyways im getting mine from Play.com. Delivered. I don't even have to move :)

Reckon you could scan the review for me, as I haven't heard that much about it, apart from the preview in last months onm, scan and i will rep :cool:
Good job at buying from play.com , we are now as one...

But..I'm nerely 19 and still what the game..:(

Chewitt said:
...Just read the review on play.com and to be quite frank it sounds a complete joke, makes a complete mockery out of football and sounds like yet another game aimed at the under 15s...

Just because in the game, you score 'mega goals' etc, doesnt mean you 'need' to be under 15 to play or your just a pathetic loser playing the game.

Chewitt said:
Because anybody over the age of 15 should have grown out of charging their shots with energy and scoring mega goals.

It's just what different people like, I am 16. I think it will be fun, it will fight my boredom and it will be good to see what wii wifi would be like and to use all the features.
Plus, it would be cool playing members on wiichat, You could set up tournements etc.
I will enjoy it, and i dont need people criticizing a genuinly good game.

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly, im 25, its not something you need to take seriously, just a bit of fun, a way to kill half an hour.
Its no different to mario kart and getting weapons and shooting other people for a race, or is this too cartoony for you and you need something like Gran Turismo? Maybe MK should be aimed at under 15s too now i come to think about it... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmmm. I'll wait till I see it in the flesh, maybe rent it first. I really want some online play, but can't warrant buying it if it turns out the game is rubbish. fingers crossed it will be a good laugh.

TwilightWarrior said:
You support Watford, and you don't call them a complete joke?

hahahahh thanks for making me smile at the end of a tiring day!! :smilewinkgrin:

I'll be getting this for sure, though I wont pre-order.. I'll use my student discount somewhere and get a few quid off it. :)
I'm 21 and loved the 'cube version and if this improves on that game then it will be great fun!

Why the sudden "debate" about how good this is going to be?

Look.....let's just get to the "bottom line"!.....most of us KNOW the game is going to be fantastic!

A lot of fun, a lot of laughs.....and a shed-load of absolutely brilliant gameplay!

Now, I couldn't care less how "authentic" a game of football it is!

I couldn't care less if the various "gimmicks" and "power shots" etc upset any of the "football anoraks"....the more the merrier I say! Bring 'em on!

I don't WANT an authentic football game! I want "Mario Strikers" and that's precisely why I'll be getting it!

Seems to me that this might be called a typical, "definitive", Nintendo classic.....and, if it's not your "cup of tea" then, fine....but don't "slag it off" because YOU don't think it's a "proper" football title!

If I wanted that I'd get a ps or 360 and play fifa or "the other one"!

Like I've said, I, personally, would rather have the fun that I know I'll get from "M.S.C.", all day long, over the, supposed, "authenticity" of the aforementioned football sims!

Just my opinion

Back