how much can i get?

wiimankris

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2007
I'm debating whether or not to sell my wii and this guy is interested and wants a price, i told him idk....what do you guys think i can get out of it? i have the wii console, all wires, sensor bar, original stand with circle piece under it, and gamestop lighted stand, 6 games GH3, LOZ TP, resident evil 4, madden 07, wiiplay, and wii sports, all have cases and booklets except madden 07 doesn't have book....i also have metroid prime and a gamecube memory card, 2 gamecube controllers, 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, and the nyko charge station, andi also have the free silicone wiimote protectors. How much?

:yikes: why sell it keep it instead the wii is well dam good fun for everyone and one thing i notice is now gaming companies are slowlly doing sumthing bout the games for the wii as they can see the wii isnt going away like the game cube did

well i'd rather get a 360, the games are more of my type with all the online shooters like COD4, graw 2, and halo 3.

If your wii is not scratched (which reflects that it wasn't taken care of) then I would take no less than 400 $US for all of that. I would try for more though. Itemize out all of the stuff at retail used prices and it should reflect that its worth at least $400 to your buyer. Remind them that if they are interested in all the stuff your offering, then their saving some cash.

EDIT: also you meant Guitar Hero 3 with guitar right?

Last edited:
alright i'll print out all the used values from gamestop or somewhere and show them, and yea the guitar also comes with the GH3 game

250-console with original all orignal stuff
230-games (not including wiimote from play)
40-cube stuff (rough estimate)
90-accessorys (including wiimote from play)
610-total
-20% for used condition.

take no less than 450 for it all, that should buy you a 360 and a couple games.

hope seeing everything priced out helped you. put it on ebay and you should get around that ammount, maybe a bit less.

Last edited:
yea that really helped me out buddy, it got you a rep. :yesnod: i might call the guy tommorow and tell him 450 or nothing. that will get me the 360 pro version (with 2 free games that come with it now) and another game and another controller so this works out really good if he'll take it. thanks alot for that price outline thing

if he turns it down, show him all the prices/reductions.. it might pursuade him, i think it looks tempting if you can actually see what youre saving.

well this sucks! i told him 450 dollars and he said the best he would give me was 350 and then i showed him all the prices and stuff and he offered me 375 so i told him i'd just sell it elsewhere and he hung up on me lol. but i might be able to talk my parents into getting me a 360 pro for xmas, so it all works out in the end

Why bother...too expensive

wiimankris said:
well i'd rather get a 360, the games are more of my type with all the online shooters like COD4, graw 2, and halo 3.

Well you probably can get enough for some 360 stuff, but i think with a user name like 'Wiimankris" your making yourself look like quite a hypocrite by considering it in the first place, but i guess you can go over to the xbox360chat forums and call yourself 360mankris if you do the sale.
It's up to you but by the time your done even if you buy the 360 and a game with Live membership, your still going to have to pay $60.00 a game plus tax.
Which is one of the reasons i abandoned my 360.
The Wii at leasts releases titles with prices ranging from $20.00 to $50.00
and all you have to get eventually is a 2 gig sd card. which you can pick up in any best buy for $20.00.
Well do what makes you happy, i for one trade systems alot, too often maybe but now the Wii is all i can afford so i'm sticking with it.

Macmutt said:
but i think with a user name like 'Wiimankris" your making yourself look like quite a hypocrite by considering it in the first place,

well the reason i picked that username is because my name is kris and this is a wii site so i would look really stupid having a name like you said 360mankris just to clear that up lol, and i know what you mean about the 360 games being so expensive but they have a lot more replay value than most wii titles because almost all of their games are on xbox live

right now on e-bay, new wii systems are going for $400-$500, with only the sports games it comes with. also, GH3 is going for about $120 new, so figure that in your price too. if it was me, i would ask for at least $450, but start higher and negotiate if you have to. i wouldn't personally take less than $450 for everything though, but that's just me...

Back