Thinking of selling my Wii. How much you think I could get for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyKid

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Wii - 2 wiimotes - 2 nunchucks - madcatz gamecube controller - classic controller - gamecube save card - 2gb SD card - Twilight Princess - Super Paper Mario - COD 3 - Far Cry Vengeance - Rayman - Resident Evil 4 - warioware smooth moves - Wii Play - 10 VC titles - and of course Wii Sports. I also have standard, S-Video, and Component cables for it. Original Packaging, and extended warranty from EB-Games. 3900 Wii points still available on the console.

How much do you think I could get for all that? BTW I do live in Canada...so we would be talking strictly Canadian or US funds.

BTW, if anyone wants to shoot me an offer I would be willing to ship. I only accept cash or money orders though. No Paypal...sorry.

I do prefer to sell locally in person.

Last edited:
wow thats quite the collection of stuff ur selling. I wouldn't be able to give you a good estimate because i haven't been keeping an eye on the supply and demand of the console.

On an off note though if i were you i would hold off. The next few months were gonna see some really good games coming out. just a thing to keep in mind.

I got the PS3 recently and it is by far the better system for me personally. I like the games more, I'm a lot more intrigued by the games that are coming out for it than the Wii, and I love how the PS3 really is my all in one media centre.

I figure I might as well sell the Wii and use that money to get the games I REALLY am itching to play for the PS3. Plus I wouldn't mind paying off a few bills a few months in advance so I don't have to worry about them for the summer.

Maybe around 400 on ebay? Im not even sure. Id say you have much more than that invested.

you could prolly get a **** load for all that. especially if you put it on ebay. i dont feel like adding it all up right now, but it'd be alot.

Last edited:
Why are you selling all that? Did that all not satisfy you? lol you have tons of games!

I know exactly how you feel, I'm not very satisfied with my Wii either, but
keep it and wait for the games, if you sell it you will only regret it.

Just trying to judge the resale market on all those, I'd imagine 550-600 would be fair pricing.

I will give you 15 dollars for that right now.
Or you could sell it on ebay for tons more, but would rather sell it for 15 to a guy like me?

I'd say over $500 at least. Then let all the bidders on eBay raise the price on there own. It will raise to at least $750 if you start at $500 and if you start at $750, you might even close in on $1000. You'd be surprised to find how many people still are desperate for a Wii.

i couldnt say becaus im from uk where you would get a lot more money for it you could get around £350 / $700 buy that would only be if your console was pal so in america i dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back