Thinking of selling my Wii. How much you think I could get for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down Gypsy. Flaming could get you banned.

@Mushroomedmario - lol, I guess im just lucky to find you're happy, sunshiney posts wherever I go in the forum. :lol:
No, im not trolling you, just all over this forum.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Calm down Gypsy. Flaming could get you banned.

I understand what your saying. However that means all those that got a personal problem like I told them they were ugly and dumb cause they like the Wii and I prefer the PS3 need to be banned for not being able to control their little outbursts and not being able to understand the Wii isn't a bodily organ of theirs or an appendage of some kind, or that their Mii's really aren't them shrunken down into a goofy cartoon. If they understood this they wouldn't take it so personally and have to attack everyone that says the slightest word that isn't full of praise and unending dying loyalty to the wii.

Remember Nintendo isn't paying YOU. So relax.

A couple months ago, my girlfriend and I took a camping trip into Canada. While we were there, we were lucky enough to find a Wii at Zellers. Still, here in my tiny little town. You'd be one lucky guy to find a Wii at any store. You have to wake up at dawn to get your hands on one.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody get so into a system that they think it's part of their body...Well now that there's nothing here for you...you could just go over to our sister site, PS3chat.com.

Problem solved, is there any reason for you to bash anybody, are you trying to get some point across, or are you just going to keep on making fun of people's genitals and calling people childish???

Most of the people on this site are 12-18 years old, I'm 19 as a matter of fact. I have a trampoline in my backyard and I like jumping on it. Am I childish, or do I like to have fun?

GK, you cant honestly say this isnt what you were waiting for.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ejoystiq%2Ecom%2F2007%2F07%2F23%2Ffeedback%2Dfallout%2Dnintendos%2Dwiifit%2F[/media]

I will kill for this.

I would'nt rush out and buy that for the hell of me. I'll wait to see what happens with it after the fitness program goes out of date. The start of that video is so funny, (laughing just thinking about it)...

BTW Gamercon, compare are stats...pretty similar ay?

You've got more rep, I'm not complaining though.

They said they would put more effort into casual games, like Wiifit, over games like SMG, MP3 and the such. Scary.

I think...that WiiFit is...just stupid. That video sums up my thoughts about it and Nintendo's gimicks quite nicely. Trying to sell a controller/platform for every game? How revolutionary. (Yeah, im cynical. Nintendo is turning their stupid backs on us...:mad:)

I was just thinking they would have so many different attachments, it would be confusing. How many add-ons do they have now? To many? Makes e glad the PS3 is a motion and controller.

nah, just wait. they always got something up their sleeve Tails. Trust me They'll have something.....SSBB 2 hahaa

[sarcasm]Really?[sarcasm/]
lol

sherwood3570 said:
I don't think I've ever seen anybody get so into a system that they think it's part of their body...Well now that there's nothing here for you...you could just go over to our sister site, PS3chat.com.

Problem solved, is there any reason for you to bash anybody, are you trying to get some point across, or are you just going to keep on making fun of people's genitals and calling people childish???

Most of the people on this site are 12-18 years old, I'm 19 as a matter of fact. I have a trampoline in my backyard and I like jumping on it. Am I childish, or do I like to have fun?

With how some people react with the slightest non-praising comment I would definitely say THEY have allowed their console to become such a focal point of themselves and their lives that it might as well be a part of their body.

I joined PS3 chat a little while ago. Good informative site.

If you've noticed I only insulted those who have insulted me first. My point is...if you can't take it...don't dish it out. I respect those who respect me. I have a firm belief that there are those that don't quite learn to be repectful until you break they're damn head open. Then they realize "Hey maybe I shouldn't try to insult people right off the batt. Maybe I should try and listen. Maybe we might have an understanding." Too bad they either have to get either verbally or physically smeared to get the point.

As far as having a trampoline...I'm envious..I always wanted one of those. That is having fun. However that is a poor analogy.

How about this one and you will get my point.

You're 19 you say? I take it your a reasonably intelligent fellow. Now lets say your the type that likes to read. Now being 19 years old would you prefer to go to the mainly childrens section and read Curious George and books written to appeal to a 6-10 year old? Or would you prefer sticking to something that's actually more geared towards your age group like the young adult section, maybe the periodicals, religion, science, history, fiction, bikes, babes, music, etc.

I mean come on. Barney the purple dinosaur Vs. Simpsons, Sesame Street VS. Sopranos. Understand where I'm getting at?

Sure it might be fun to go look at the "younger" material once in awhile, but to be stuck with it when you've realized you've really outgrown it after all is a totally different story.

Wii is a lightweight system, in all respects, aimed mostly at younger, or conversely much much older, and very casual gamers. They are doing this because it's a virtually untapped market until now. That's why they are selling so much. Not cause they have the best anything, but because they tapped into a market that is new and fresh and completely wide open. Nintendo basically found a gold mine which they are exploiting to the fullest.

No one said the Wii isn't fun cause it is. It's actually not "serious" or progressive enough. I'm thinking of keeping it just so I can play some of my favourite games from childhood whenever I feel nostalgic (VCgames). But I would never want it to be my main system. I've outgrown it. And by NO MEANS is that a reflection on anyone else but myself, and by no means is that meant to be an affront to someone who doesn't feel the same way about the Wii.

Last edited:
GypsyKid said:
No I'm somebody who is lucky enough to not have to stick with what I have in this department. I've owned it since the winter, and I've gotten all I care to get out of it. I knew what was coming and what was available before I bought the system.

If I was an idiot I would stick with it. Like I said after I EXPERIENCED the PS3 not like your retarded ass. I realized I like it A LOT MORE and would get WAY MORE out of it than my Wii. All I can say is I have much higher standards than a retard like yourself. How's that for turning things back around on you dumbass?

During the last gen I owned all three systems at one point, until I eventually just played the xBox all the time. I CAN try them and see which one I prefer. I think that is better consumer-ship than just picking something and going with it regardless, and only sticking with that one thing regardless of what else may be available to you.

A console nor it's company is not a live person or a family member or something you have a REAL relationship with. Having blind allegiances especially to the inanimate objects puts you on a level that is very sub-human. Consoles and their manufacturing companies don't deserve my loyalty and they have to continually prove themselves to me or I will, as a consumer, get something that satisfies me more. If you are too dull or maybe too brain damaged (possibly?) to understand that or see the intelligence in that. You truly are a fool.

Technicically speaking, The Wii is still rare enough in Canada that I could still MAKE MONEY on selling this system. Meaning get back more than what I spent on it. Heck I did that with my gamecube back in the day. Bought it cheap at a pawn shop used it for 6 months and sold it for $30 more than what I paid for it.

I got a PS3 which is something that I know is going to satisfy me.

Hey, I still may keep the Wii and enjoy it for what its (not?) worth. But I don't think that would be too smart on my part.

Now you guys coming at me with beef. Hey, love your system, be brilliant, believe your the most elite geniuses in the world. Keep taking the fact that someone may not prefer your console of choice as a direct affront to your manhood (rather lack thereof.) Just realize one thing. Since I know you take this all too personally I'll continue to dwindle you down to size by exposing your little teeny tiny wii wii's. Understand?

that post sucked.

you dind't really prove anything, you just babbled on

you can't say you have higher standards so your moving on to the ps3, cause the ps3 isn't better than the wii, no one can say it is likewise no one could say the wii is better than the ps3...........

im' thinking your move personally would be dumb, more developers are shifting to the wii which means we'll get a lot of software, especially since your selling it righ tbefore mario strikers(the first decent online game(sorry pokemon fans)), and metroid prime 3 are coming out

i would at least wait for TGS to to happen so demand might go up for it, making you get a better price for it
...or so you can see what games will come and make sure your 100% on selling it

so why did you buy your wii, if your selling it so early?

edit: sorry didn't see your post above, nintendo is kinda shying away from the kiddie image though and going to the family image(different!)

but sadness isn't kiddie(not sure if it's first party, second or third)
and project hammer or disaster look kiddie as well

i don't think nintendo was ever kiddie, i only thought the gamecube was(sunshine, wind waker) but like i said i think nintendo is shying away from the kiddie image due to the fact that gamecube sucked

Last edited:
bigwilliiy said:
nah, just wait. they always got something up their sleeve Tails. Trust me They'll have something.....SSBB 2 hahaa
Yea! Just like they did with the GC and... Zel... damn.

cause the ps3 isn't better than the wii, no one can say it is

I can. I will. It is.

Last edited:
GamerCon said:
Yea! Just like they did with the GC and... Zel... damn.

I can. I will. It is.[/QUOTE]

lol let me rephrase that

the ps3 is better than the wii(if you look inside, tehcnologically that is)

however i like nintendo's franchises

and i think software for the wii will overall be better than the ps3's

i personally don't think sony is a good software company
they have some good games but only some

the ps2 was successful cause it has a wide selection from third parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back