Thinking of selling my Wii. How much you think I could get for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiizorer said:
you told someone to get a life when your posts are like encyclopedias?

That means I'm intelligent and can express myself EASILY. Pretty weak comeback cause you couldn't certainly write an encyclopedia. Your miffed cause I can write better than you now? When is this going to end? Seriously.

wiizorer said:
yeah i can, just copy wikipedia

That's copying not writing. Dumbass.

Anyways, I get it and I'm done

"Wii are mad cause you hurt ower heewo Nintendo. When you hurt our heewo you hurt us. You almost made mii Cwyy. Especially since wii can't have PS3 and Wii like you. I'm scared to think that Wii isn't that great cause that means I may be missing out on something that really is much better after all. I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you (I'm covering my ears now) I hate you."

That's basically the immature feelings underlying all this bashing I got since I made this thread.

I'm done here. I truly understand where you all are REALLY coming from. No need to proceed further.

You can continue to bash me if it somehow makes your small weak egos feel better. I'm man enough to take one for the weaker.

I won't be back to this thread to look or even comment. I got better things to do, like go out and enjoy myself with a few friends with some free tickets that I got from someone I actually know.

So go ahead do your thing, bash, feel good about yourself, go back to playing your baby games, and jerk off to Wii menu.

Peace out Bitchez!

Ok first things first, you still keep saying those great games for Ps3 and all that crap. They are continued from previous games as well, but I guess nintendo doing it makes it bad or something. Second, that stuff where it made me look like a hipocrite was from an article, sorry guess I have to break all that down for you or something.

The way you talk, really you seem childish. Also nice attempt at the gay joke, I didn't already use it on you or anything. And sorry bud but I have a girlfriend, and if someone is 120 pounds that isn't that bad, well for a guy it isn't or girl really, unless of course you are 10 years old or something, and by you saying that it makes me feel that you are 10. Clearly you are a sony fanboy, and I am not a Nintendo fanboy at all. Seriously I have played the Ps3 and felt it was not that good, my best-friend has one, and I never got into the games and I feel that the games out now are not that good. Also I am saving up to buy a 360 soon, as I have played this before as well and really enjoyed it quite a bit. Money is not the issue, I could save up another 150$ or so and get a Ps3 but I don't want one, simple. Those games coming out now, no one knows how they will play, and I am talking about MGS4 etc.. I am sure they will be great no doubt, but other than videos of game action you have never played those games first hand have you, you are just going on the fact that they are part of a series and say "well the first 1 was good, this has to be" right..no? You seem to be using that against Nintendo, but really it should be directed at you. Typing long things does not make you intelligent, it shows how you have no life, thats all it does, your writing novels after one of my posts, I made a long one because I missed a few of your posts before. All typing long does show you have a lot of time on your hands, which is surprising to me because I thought you would be playing your beloved Ps3.

Posting that makes you even more of a fanboy by the way, but here is a few comments from the link you posted.

"nice.. But I hope sales can improve on the PS3.. I think its too late for PSP though."

"You do realize that just about all of those things you're talking about can be done on a Wii? You can even listen to your music on a flash card in some of your games too, so I guess listening to your ipod wouldn't make sense (I mean it's not like you paid money for it!). VC pretty much gives you all of the classics, so I fail to see why it's so important to play PSX games on your PS3. Wii has the same backwards compatability the PS2 offers, but it isn't so freaking glitchy. Every gamecube game works, unlike a lot of the PS2 games. Wii also goes online with a browser.

"Unfortunately, you seem to be one of the hapless morons who would rather fill up a hard drive than play the games that you should be buying anyway. Put too much emphasis on downloaded content, and you will never even buy ten games in the life of your system. I find that pathetic. Got something nice to download? You've got a PC to shout at us with, so download it there. PSN downloadable content seems to be an excuse to buy a higher end hard drive unit of the PS3. How shameless"

"I don't see how Sony has been inspirational to other developers by simply providing technology. They need to show them how to use it. And as for the PS3's success, I'm still waiting on it. If it is successful, fine. If not, that is fine as well. It will depend on what they deliver and how everyone responds. They have the potential to dominate (come on, PS1 games for download on PSP through the PS3? Rock on!), but it sure isn't looking good so far. I have a 360 and a Wii. They need to develop the competencies that Microsoft and Nintendo have in game development. That is Sony's major weakness. God of War and Gran Turismo are not enough to carry a console. Not to mention we haven't seen either of the titles above for the PS3 yet, and won't probably for at lease another year (a few years on God of War 3). In terms of game development, Nintendo has definitely been the most inspiring so far (across the entire history of video games), and I don't see why they didn't receive these awards even today. They are the ONLY company willing to try to do something totally different. They take risks, and should be rewarded for them. Although, I can't say they aren't being rewarded. Their sales have doubled and profits quintupled. That speaks for itself."

Also what I find amusing and this is not from what you posted just to help you out this is me, but sony is in the bottom of sales, hell the ds was outselling th Ps3 at one point. Now it may be doing a bit better, but the other systems have good games coming out, and will increase their sales, and sony may have some good ones as well, but they will still be behind.

I don't mind debates and feel no one should be banned for having a good debate, but when you swore at other members than myself, thats just too far. One foul word, maybe let it slide, but every paragraph was a foul word.
Please do us and wiichat a favour and not only don't come back to this thread, please don't come back at all. It would be best for the Forum in my opinion.

Last edited:
bah im sick of all the wow this is a better console than that crap, fact is everyone has there opinion and prefrence, neither console is better or worse, just accept it and get over it people, debates are pointless

wiizorer said:
i find debates interesting, jsut not on the same topic over and over again
yeah especially the same topic by the same people who come off like fanboys

Anyone else notice the pattern? As soon as we see someone make a post about how they are bored of the Wii or are selling their Wii, they become huge dicks on this forum.

Gypsykid is the new Sovieto.

xIcaruSx said:
Anyone else notice the pattern? As soon as we see someone make a post about how they are bored of the Wii or are selling their Wii, they become huge dicks on this forum.

Gypsykid is the new Sovieto.
bah im also selling my wii, ive got bills to pay. However ill still post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back