how should i ask for their Nes?

You can buy cheap nes knockoffs on ebay for about $10, or you can offer him $10 for his. Either way being without a NES is no way to live, hehe.

MySims said:
Thanks!!!!! he gave it to me for cleaning his room, and doing some other chores!!!! THANK YOU!!!! REP!

I would have just gave him a smack in the face... then if he starts crying, tell him that you'll really give him a reason to cry... then just take it from him... easy as that.

Give him a ps3 controller, he will want to kill himself after playing it.

he kills himself.

take nes

simple?

yea it is

These guys really don't read posts properly, he has the NES :p

Well, I get freakishly attatched to my things, and knowing my cousins, they can destroy things within a minute of me giving it to them. I've leant them games before and they come back with things scribbled on them, and by I mean coming back to me, it is really me storming into their house rummaging through their dirty laundry to find it.

I don't play my 64 any more because I haven't got my TV connected. My uncle has a NES he used to play when he lived in my house, it's what got me started on the games, I've asked for it but he won't give it to me. I don't know why, he seems to sell everything on eBay and I reaally want it. Maybe I ought to clean his loft out or something.

Back