How the heck I am supposed to buy a Wii !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ismokewiid said:
Yeah, that's the gist of everything I said. It never hurts to call Gamestop (or other retailers that get M-F Wii's) every day and just ask. Hell, it never hurts to call anybody unless they tell you the truck only comes in on X day.

Best of luck!

EDIT: Post your results here so other Canadians have a good reference, too. Don't be surprised if your results are different than mine since we're using two separate postal carriers (UPS and FedEx here in the states)

When you say M-F you mean monday to friday right?
Ill keep on calling everyday until they have some in stores then Ill post the results, I just hope it wont take too long.

DarkAlfx said:
I live in canada and all the stores near where I live are Wii-Empty.
I asked in all these stores when they expect their next shipment and nobody knew when.

I'm going to call 3 stores daily from now on.

Does anyone have an idea of what days during the week they recieve their shipments??

I really need help.

Thanks

Thats what its going to take my friend.
I found myself doing that from December 2006-April 2007. I also live in Canada, and you just get lucky when you find stores with Wii's coming in.
Hopefully you get yours sooner than I did though.

I got mine from Best Buy if it helps, they for the most part were good and quite friendly.

Good luck!

Also in the future, when asking questions about the Wii itself they should go here:
www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat

Last edited:
Please send all where to find a wii discussion;
Here

Your best bet is to keep calling stores daily. DO NOT PAY OVER THE ODDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back