Canada wii, and im new

canadawiilover

wiilover
Dec 17, 2006
Mississauga, Ontario
Wii Online Code
4916-9616-8832-9775
Hey.... Im new here and iv'e been searching for a wii for over a month now im ontario, canada. I checked every store near me and employes said next year. Is the next shipment for wii in canada in january? Im planning to go after Christmas to Usa to check. Thanks.

So lemme try and get this straight, kay?

Wii released in North America on November 19th, correct?
Today is December 17th

Been looking for over a month, have you?

Please correct me if there's any errors in my logic

geez EnRohbi, whats gotten in your pants, it's just a way of talking...
and canadawiilover, you think it's bad you can't find one, over in the UAE, they are looking me in the face wherever I go, only problem is, IT'S FOR 500 FREAKIN' DOLLARS, WTF:incazzato:

:p
I would have posted something constructive if there weren't already two other threads on the front page of the forum about Canadian Wii Shipments

Okinuza said:
geez EnRohbi, whats gotten in your pants, it's just a way of talking...
and canadawiilover, you think it's bad you can't find one, over in the UAE, they are looking me in the face wherever I go, only problem is, IT'S FOR 500 FREAKIN' DOLLARS, WTF:incazzato:

Well, since you live in the UAE, i'm going to go ahead and wager that you are pretty wealthy.

Is buying a Wii really that big of a problem for you?

actually I'm not a Local, and not to brag or anything, but yes, we are ot bad at all financially,but i'm very technical...oh well...

Okinuza said:
actually I'm not a Local, and not to brag or anything, but yes, we are ot bad at all financially,but i'm very technical...oh well...

haha oh no, I know you're not a local. Well, i guessed. Clearly you must be an expat, and i'm guessing your dad works for some big multi-national company, that is possibly involved with oil. haha, am i close?

Back