how to increse Wii sports single player tennis WII skills

sekhar_16

WiiChat Member
Oct 5, 2010
sekhar_16
HI,
i have got score of 2000+ in single tennis in my wii sports, but still the opssition i.e wii skills remian at 1900 and 2000 how to get those increased so that i get good oposition.

yeah it sucks that they have limitations, but i kind of got bored anyways after i reached 2000...

Q: some foreign embassy diplomats yesterday (23 January) apply to observe the trial of Liu Xiaobo had, why reject their applications? is there a policy prohibiting the China foreign diplomats attending? a: you mention some diplomats to observe the trial of Liu Xiaobo had case, the Court has dealt with under the relevant provisions, has also been made to explain. December 23, Beijing No. 1 intermediate people's court hearing on the exposed Liu Xiaobo had a case. I would like to emphasize that Liu Xiaobo had a Chinese citizen, Justice Department independently seized of the matter, this is China's internal affairs. Individual Embassy officials issued a so-called "statement" is a gross interference in the internal affairs of China's judicial acts violated the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations. China expresses strong dissatisfaction. We require the State to respect the sovereignty of China's justice, not to do anything to interfere in the internal affairs of China.

Back