How To Install a wiikey

Savin4aWii

True Blue Aussie
Aug 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
7045-1548-9336-9002
I need insturctions on how to install a wiikey so i can play new games

You do know that you won't be able to play awesome games like Super Mario Galaxy or probably SSBB since they'll have copy-protection and the SMG that was leaked onto the internet was a fake...

RadNad said:
You do know that you won't be able to play awesome games like Super Mario Galaxy or probably SSBB since they'll have copy-protection and the SMG that was leaked onto the internet was a fake...

You know this copy protection has already been destroyed? People have found a workaround less than 48 hours after it was announced.

Well done Ninty :sick:

Yeah.
I wouldn't advise installing a Wiikey. They void your warranty for one and it's just a stupid idea to have one. Like Microsoft Nintendo could block you from Online play

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah.
I wouldn't advise installing a Wiikey. They void your warranty for one and it's just a stupid idea to have one. Like Microsoft Nintendo could block you from Online play

Actually, Nintendo are rubbish at security compared to Micro$oft and will probably not be able to keep up with hackers.

Remember, less than 48 hours after it was announced that SMG had mod-protection that made it unplayable on modded Wii's, hackers have already found a workaround.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me

If you're still up for modding, then gbatemp.net is a good place to start.

But I personally wouldn't mod my Wii. Too many things could go wrong.

By "new games" I assume you mean steal games that you haven't paid for so I'm not going to help you. I hope you burn the contacts in your Wii if you try and you end up with a pretty brick ^_^ have fun.

Look on Wii or videogame forums designated for your geographical area, and you'll be able to find people who install them for a fee, or people who'll guide you.

BTW, many installers can remove the chip as immaculately as it was installed, so your warranty isn't voided at all...plus chances are anyone who can mod can also repair, so you wouldn't need to return it to Nintendo and wait 432432 weeks anyway :)

Back