How was the midnight launch?

Ooze33

Oct 28, 2006
Free Country, USA
Wii Online Code
5563-5262-9999-5897
Since I wasn't able to go to the midnight launch of Brawl, I was just curious of what people did at Gamestop before they released the game.

I got to my GameStop at 11:30, so I didnt have time to play the game that they had set up, so I just got in line. I was around the 20th person in the line.
At 11:59 the line started moving extremely fast, so i got mine at exactly 12:00:smilewinkgrin:
Midnight release was awesome!
When are you getting your copy of the game?

Ooze33 said:
I'm getting it today after lunch. I'm just happy I pre-ordered it!

I'm getting at the same time as you.:lol: I couldnt go to the midnight release. It was around 12:34 when the snow plows actually came.

There was about 30-40 in line at the GS here. I just waited in my car with the heater on, till about 12:15. Line was gone, just walked in and grabbed my copy. lol. There was some fat guy trying to beatbox, about 5-10 really young guys in line with their parents waiting on them at the car, it was funny.

it was full of weird people. Everybody was tlaking like their entire lives are based on games. We heard mostly "LVL 68 blah blah" or "Wizard blah blah". We were rather excited leaving, after obtaining our copies. The guy tried saying I didn't have mine on reserve, so I showed him my receipt with proof and he was like "Hmm... well did you cancel it?" I'm like "why the hell would I reserve one of the best games ever, THEN cancel it, THEN come here for the release?" I left with my copy of Smash bros.

i wouldnt know how it was like

cause my stupid little canadain town is too mental to do a midnight release

pfft

Back