How's School....?

true, true.. At my school I know everybody since its an all boy private school and everybody is friendly. everygrade has about 150 people (no lie). Everyday is so much fun. Its not like one of the schools when everybody is in a clique. Everybody knows everybody and if your walking down a hall and you don't know that person people still say hi liked they known each other all their life,

Well i'm in 8th grade, I do a homeschooling type thing (I go to school on Tuesday and get a sheet of work to do from my teacher, then work on wut I have to do for the rest of the wk. and turn it in the next week. It's pretty cool:cool:.) My favorite subject is Math (unbelievable isn't it!) and I only have 10-12 kids in my class.

It's pretty hard considering i'm only in 8th grade and I pretty much have all 10th grade classes, but they seem to be doing that in quite a few schools these days...

Well, that's my story, not very interesting is it?

Mitch2025 said:
i have been going to a private christian school since 7th grade.

I was forced into a Christian school as a child. I got the hell out of there in a hurry lol. Now, I'm all for what religious people are about (niceness, peace, etc.), but all of that "god" nonsense just never made sense to me. They would always try to threaten me with "oh but you'll go to hell!", but unfortuantely I didn't (and still don't) believe there was a hell :(

I'm glad to see you made it out fine though :)

just got to have some sort of experiance for some people. before i went to a christian school, i was really messed up. not going to go into any details but after i got their and listened to a song from a band called POD from my friends CD, i just felt a huge diffrence in my everyday life. the song had a HUGE message to me and helped me overcome alot of **** that was going on in my life so yea lol

I'm at my 3rd year at Georgia College & State University with one more year to go (whoo-hoo). I'm going to get my bachelors in criminal justice and currently taking:
1)National Security Policy and Terrorism
2)Criminal Law and Procedure
3)Policitcal Parties and Elections
4)Police Organistion and Management
I cant wait to finally get school over with and start my career.

Back