School

Ummm... I have No Freaking Idea How Much... We Just Got Our Progress Reports Though... So About 3-4 Weeks...

I have already finished all the tests besides one of my science classes in which we are doing it now. Its really not a good thing for me that the end is so near. I want to get out of school but now all my teachers are loading us down with homework giving two days of work for every day so they can teach it all before the year is up. I also need more time to get my grades up. I have missed 2 1/2 weeks of school from being sick and in the doctor for my arm which I screwed up so I have really bad grades. When midterms came I think I had a 1.4 GPA which is really bad. But my parents were really pissed so I made a deal with them and if I get my grades back up to where they normally are then they are going to get me a new TV and a PS3, which I was going to buy with my own money anyway but now its free. Well that reminds me I should probably be working on my homework. :smilewinkgrin:

I still have 8 weeks left and finals aproaching in late May, I might not be on due to studying and crap like that, that's why I've been on so scarcley in the past week or 2. You guys are lucky...:(

Man, I have it tough while you guys have it good, amusement parks...damn, all we get is Long Island Sound and a few plays..woohoo. BTW, when does your summer vacation end? Mine ends August 31st.

zero for i have graduated!

i wish to never go back to school....EVER!!! good thing about the police department is that whenever you take a tactics class, it goes towards college credit. if my bf ever wished to bank in on all his classes, right now hed probably have a masters degree.

Back