Hulu on the Wii

Actually, the PS3 plays videos from Hulu just fine. It got a patch about 4 months ago that allowed for it.
Not for me. Brand new PS3 and it locks up solid whenever I try to watch video at Hulu. Maybe it's the programing I choose since some seems to use different variations on the technology. What do you watch?

And yeah, it would be great to have Hulu and Netflix streaming on the Wii. A good start would be to provide a DLNA client so you could stream from your PC.

hulu doesnt even have most movies n tv shows there are better sites out there that work for wii

my problem is that u cant hide the navigation bar

I just Signed the Petition and i think im the only one from the UK on it!

Come on England get your finger out :)

My theory is the WII would be the perfect internet media center. If Nintendo had a little foresight, they could upgrade some of the hardware for a new version directed at that segment of the public who got rid of their cable (me) because of expense. I was considering building a media center PC to attach to my 42" LCD, but that would cost 5 to 6 hundred dollars! How wonderful it would be to use the WII for that! No switching cords and moving PC and games system around every time you wanted to play or watch family guy.
Nintendo would seem as gods for that type of use for the cost.
That's my two bits.

i hate that u cant watch stuff on hulu even with that new update for the internet channel a newer flash

Yeah the Wii should definitely have a better version of Flas than Flash 7. That is just pathetic, but at times Youtube moves so slow that I wonder if the Wii could really handle the higher flash settings. I think the best bet at this point would just be to hope HULU hears our concern and makes a Wii-Compatible version of the site. Until then...no HULU on Wii.

Yeah the Wii should definitely have a better version of Flas than Flash 7. That is just pathetic,

The Flash was just upgraded on the Wii browser to Flash Light 3.1, which is like Flash 8 plus a few pieces of Flash 9.

I think the best bet at this point would just be to hope HULU hears our concern and makes a Wii-Compatible version of the site. Until then...no HULU on Wii.

Hulu blocked the PS3 browser recently, so it's unlikely there will be a Wii specific version. This appears to be at the request of the TV networks that contribute to Hulu. For some reason, they're going out of their way to make Hulu block viewing on a TV wherever possible.

You can use the software from www.playon.com to stream hulu and netflix. There are several different online channels to stream. It works pretty good, but the video has some choppiness. But hey, it's better than nothing.

Hulu disc for Wii

Hey everyone,

I just got my Netflix application disc today for Wii. I want to let everyone know this solution works perfectly. I would buy a Hulu disc the day it comes out. I would even buy a Hulu disc if it meant I still had to see the ads on the service.

I haven't tried this yet, but supposeddly playon.tv will allow you to watch hulu on your wii. Unfortunatly, its not free, but what is?

Back