Hylian Loach..

When you leave the fishing hole and come back, it becomes a different season. You can tell by the way the trees and grass look. The grass will be green and so will the trees. In the winter or whatever, the trees will be white and the grass will be like, yellow.

I took that guy's picture from an earlier post and circled the lillypad area with a yellow circle, ignore the red one..

1002356fe0.jpg

When you cast out, you should be able to actually see the loach (it's huge). I had no trouble catching it, it went straight for the sinking lure, which was kind of a let down since it was SO hard in OoT to even get the thing to go after the lure. x_x

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
It Still Doesn't Change... Mines Stuck... All... The... Time...o_O
To change the season leave the fishing hole and come back. I caught the Loach 27 inches. You dont get a prize unless you catch it with her as your guide. But you need the frog lure for that....

Major Tom said:
To change the season leave the fishing hole and come back. I caught the Loach 27 inches. You dont get a prize unless you catch it with her as your guide. But you need the frog lure for that....

I Say Again... Nothing Happens...:eek:

Dude, I cant even beat 1-7 game to get the frog lure cuz that **** is sooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially on the Wii!!!!!!!!!!!

J-Tizzle said:
Dude, I cant even beat 1-7 game to get the frog lure cuz that **** is sooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially on the Wii!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm stuck at 1-7 on roal goal too. I'ts slightly easier when you change the camera angle with the analog stick.

I'm at 1-8 and I just said **** it, the sinking lure is just as good and my picture is up in the fishing house and everything. lol

I Just Can't Get Past That Rollgoal With Three Red Dips In It

STILL No Season Change...:(

But...

*drum roll*
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
*Cymbal Crash* PISSSSSHHH!

1000th Post!!!

Whooooooooo!:lol:

I caught the loach yesterday with the sinking lure. Landing it was harder than a normal fish, the option only appears very briefly.
I got bored after that and beat rollgoal, the frog lure isn't anything special really :/

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Just Can't Get Past That Rollgoal With Three Red Dips In It

STILL No Season Change...:(

But...

*drum roll*
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
*Cymbal Crash* PISSSSSHHH!

1000th Post!!!

Whooooooooo!:lol:
It's weird your seasons dont change.....

I doubt it.... Mines a launch too. What exactly are you doing when you leave? After you beat roalgoal 1-8 you get the frog lure. The game actually goes to 8-8......

Back