I am confused?

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Can someone answer this question? Why is it that Legend of zelda twilight princess is rated teen while other zelda's were always rated everyone?

P.S. HEy uh flip ya well i know u foregiven me and all but what did u mean by posting my topics in a sensible manner?

well this Zelda is gonna have a darker theme to it and most likely gonna be more intense than any of the other ones, and well Nintendo doesn't make the rules on the gaming rating
if im not mistaken ESRB goes out and gets random people and they ask them what the game should be rated i believe, thats what i heard at least.
so basically
Darker Elements
Violence
Blood? (thats what the rating says)
Thematic elements

stuff like that so yeah

yeah, blackjack is exactumundo...darker theme, give little kiddies nightmares...haha, no not really, but thats what ESRB says...and you have atendancy of...uh...spreading rumours alot, thats all...be a little more 'in the reality', and post only things that you can back up...and no more police officers

mercenary634 said:
P.S. HEy uh flip ya well i know u foregiven me and all but what did u mean by posting my topics in a sensible manner?

Well, first of all, indicate what this thread is about, rather than just "I am confused?". It should probably be something like, "Why is Zelda rated 'T'?" Of course, this question would probably do better as a reply to the post about Red Steel and Zelda being rated 'T', but you get the idea. And in the body of the thread, state the question in full, as you did.

Other than that, try to spell correctly, and keep your question separate from the rest of the text, to make it easier for people to read.

Back