I am the greatest Wii Tennis player in the world

...Wow, some of these people are actually saying you have no life because you're good at something? That must really suck for Battousai, who apparently has more of a life and guards this thread to insult you.

Anyway, I'm in England, so I can hardly play anyone, I'm sure you'd totally thrash me though, I just came in here to say you're doing a good job, which is very rare of me being nice. You should stick around the forums.

Right on Frogger!

I say cut the guy some slack. He's got a sense of humor and likes a little competition. Big deal.

I'd play ya Denzera but I'm in New Brunswick, Canada, and I'm not that good at tennis.

Nookslave - I live in manhattan. It's too bad you're upstate. But if you ever come to the city, drop me a PM.

Thanks to all those who've had kind words.

stok3d said:
Listen, Steve. It's great that you're confident an all, but when I was a young boy, my father told me something that has rang pretty true through the years. He said:

'No matter how good you are at something, there's always someone, somewhere, who's better than you.'

So don't let your head get too big because I would wager you 1,000,000-to-one odds that if there was a world tournament for Wii Tennis, you probably wouldn't make the top 500. Seriously. (Think Japanese/Asian gamers)

Peace.

You know, you're probably right. But I'd enjoy the hell out of playing all of those 500. And I wish there were some organized way to do so. I sure don't mind getting my ass kicked - part of the reason I do martial arts - but to not have anyone around who can kick your ass, that's a real problem. Look at what happened to our President :p

My daddy also told me some things, among them that "anything worth doing is worth overdoing". Thankfully he was an engineer and not a drunk.

OK So Your Saying You Have No Friends Right?? No Life??

I'll see if I can pencil you into my schedule this weekend, but i've already got 2 birthday parties, one night of dancing, one singing gig at The Living Room, karate, and a charity run. But feel free to drop in.

Hugs and kisses,
D

that was a fabulous cool-headed response... so many others would've just dished it back out. :)

Back