I cant wait for Halo 3!

Pikachu256 said:
Halo 3 Coming This Fall/Winter
Hopefully it is better than Halo 1 & 2 and much longer too.
Just one question why does everyone want to see masterchief head? lol
cause hes never taken off his mask before
it wont happen, itll be gay and just ruin the game
hes a spartan soldier, i dont think he can take off his helmet anyways, because i believe the suit is binded to the person.

all halo really was was a pc fps brought to a console which was never really done great before. this made gamers minds explode when it came out and now console fps games are a dime a dozen but halo 3 will be good in my opinion just not the greatest game ever. it will be great though, idk how it will stack up against brawl, metroid prime 3, and other big titles coming out in the fall.

gingerkid said:
all halo really was was a pc fps brought to a console which was never really done great before. this made gamers minds explode when it came out and now console fps games are a dime a dozen but halo 3 will be good in my opinion just not the greatest game ever. it will be great though, idk how it will stack up against brawl, metroid prime 3, and other big titles coming out in the fall.

Cant be compared to Brawl. A whole different genre. MP3 has alot of hype, but who knows :aureola:

mp3 isnt just a fps theres a lot of exploration and other elements its more of an adventure game with shooting in it. halo is primarily a kill everything in your way and get from point a to point b with small small small puzzle elements in the game. but overall halo is a killing game when metroid is an adventure.

Sovieto said:
cause hes never taken off his mask before
it wont happen, itll be gay and just ruin the game
hes a spartan soldier, i dont think he can take off his helmet anyways, because i believe the suit is binded to the person.
Dear gawd that would ruin the whole thing.
If it was one of those twists where he was actually a woman (no sexism) I would :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 'til I couldn't :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: no more. Voice acting would be a laugh too.

Wiired said:
Dear gawd that would ruin the whole thing.
If it was one of those twists where he was actually a woman (no sexism) I would :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 'til I couldn't :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: no more. Voice acting would be a laugh too.
Like Metroid did 20 years ago ya mean *ahem*

Over-rated, its just another Fps. Graphics arent that great either, i really can't see what the hypes about, i played Halo 1 and it was pretty boring, just another Fps, im looking more forward to Kill Zone 2 and Haze coming for the Ps3, they look a lot better than Halo, in my opinion.

---Brian--- said:
Over-rated, its just another Fps. Graphics arent that great either, i really can't see what the hypes about, i played Halo 1 and it was pretty boring, just another Fps, im looking more forward to Kill Zone 2 and Haze coming for the Ps3, they look a lot better than Halo, in my opinion.
How would you know "Graphics arent that great"? It hasn't been released yet, so you have no idea what the graphics will look like.

Back