I don't need help, but I think I'm not made for this society

Secumfex

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr
Jan 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
6205-5687-4726-5914
I'm 15 and live in Germany. There are 3 people that I would call friends right now. One of them, my best friend so far (who is still my best friend thanks to the Internet) , moved to Norway last summer. He's still my best friend. As far as I can think, I never liked the kind of guys that I've met. In my class, there are 21 girls and (me included) 5 boys. 2 of them leave school end of this year. The remaining guys are my friends. For many, having 21 girls in one Class may sound cool, but for me, it isn't. They are mostly interessted in Guys around 18-21 years, plus i'm the youngest person in my whole grade. So, even the only girl that I may have some feelings about is out of my range. Even so, I share only few interests that most guys around my age would have. I've never been to a party yet, well... who would invite me, tho. I dislike HipHop and Rap and everything that comes with it. I dislike dumb people abd emos. I dislike alcohole and smoking. I dislike soccer (one typical thing about Germans is to be crazy about soccer -.- ). I dislike Germany (in my eyes, the German politics are pretty much screwed).
Then, the things that I like are things that I cannot find at many people around here. I'm a nerd in everyway possible. I'm totaly in technology, PC, Gaming and Media as such, I like talking with intelligent people that share my opinions or that are at least capable of discussing about it, I like Fantasy and Science Fiction. Therefore I like discussing and talking about things that interest me in forums like this one. If you find the right forum, you may find a lot of intelligence. I do not want to stay here in Germany. In fact, this must be in my genes, because my whole relationship lives outside of Germany. Some live in Peru, others in Canada and some in Africa in Nimibia.
Maybe it's only the environment here, or maybe I'm just not made for reallife.

Well I guess that's all I wanted to share, thanks for wasting a few minutes by reading this :)

Your opinions?

Last edited:
I think you are a very unique person just like I am, and I admire that..I agree with you on mostly all you have said..I'm 20 years old and I don't drink, or smoke, I think that emos or all those "groups" Unitedstatians have are stupid (I am from México) and I like to play soccer, lol! I don't like hip hop or rap neither do I like the Reggaeton which is popular right now...well welcome to the forums Secumfex, I hope you like it here, even though alot of people are gonna have different opinions than you..oh and you should move to México when you graduate. it's awesome here

Yeah I know, man, what about Reggaeton? have you heard that crap music? every single song has the same tempo, it's frustrating and dumb..I'm embarrassed that's in Spanish..

Come to the UK well pay you a massive amout of money to live here
While the people that have lived here all there lives get nothing

Darkprinny said:
Come to the UK well pay you a massive amout of money to live here
While the people that have lived here all there lives get nothing

Lmao that's so true. Get a house of us that some British people really need, then have a job that again, some British people really need.

Just keep your chin up dude, I know how you feel, it won't be forever, that's what I keep telling myself :thumbsup:

I know how you feel about the soccer in germany thing. I live in Canada and I don't care for hockey. (when stanley cup season comes things get very annoying). But I am like a nerd but i manage to have a lot of friends and go to/throw parties. Sorry for bloating. But yea move to Canada when you get older. Just stay outta drug towns like the one im in. The town I live in is known for the 4 cops who got shot and killed near here.

hey, try living in the US under Bush, you COULD be worse off, after I graduate I'm headed to Australia, and NEVER coming back.

Back