Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
Oh wait, yes there is. 90% of the playerbase is people like this:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/v/ra-rGAUJ3ik&rel=1[/MEDIA]

Dont get me wrong the game is still pretty awesome when you dont encounter people like this =X.

that's not true that 90% of the fanbase is like that but sure these guys are assholes.

Wow, those guys were dog as. Can't believe them, he's like 9 and there screwing with his head. He will have phycological problems when he's older.

God that was gay.
Why would you even post that.
Secondly, that's not 90%.
Most of them are like 11 year old asians.

i hate the jerk kids on there that keep yelling and their already squeaky voices keep cracking and they think their the ****. that does really piss me off, but it is fun laughing at them

i hate the jerk kids on there that keep yelling and their already squeaky voices keep cracking and they think their the ****. that does really piss me off, but it is fun laughing at them

I love how the older brother is kind of supportive/encouraging at first, and then gets sick of Pat's **** and slaps him down over and over.

God that was gay.
Why would you even post that.
Secondly, that's not 90%.
Most of them are like 11 year old asians

Meh, the point is that alot of the fanbase tends to do stuff like this on the mic when playing Halo 3.

thats sooo true thats why i dont play i dont wanna and up a mess like that kid cus everone i know that likes halo is like that and i know everone in the school and the intire school worships halo plus i think its nerdy

I have to say, after looking on youtube at all the videos and comments, it only further cements my ideas about voice chat online.

It's not healthy, and if this is what people are baing their opinions about gamers on, I feel that I'm in a minority of gamers that don't take things as seriously as this. Seriously, if people want the freedom to cuss at each other over public channels, do it in an over-18 place.

I get that games can have a personal value to you, and that you want to be the best you could possibly be, but in the end, it's just a game, and that applies whether you lose or win.

In sportmanship terms, some of the gamers just don't really get it. A game is supposed to be played, not waged like a war. There's courtesy stuff like: gg - Good game. Or even just a "nice shot" every now and again. Heck, even posting advice would be fine.

I swear, sometimes I feel isolated as a gamer, simply because I don't have the same ideals of "have to be number one". It's nice when you win, but it's not the end of the world.

/rant

Perfect example:
(yes I know he's probably faking, but it still illustrates the point).
Warning: contains offensive language.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Af4zxwrvM[/media]

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
I have to say, after looking on youtube at all the videos and comments, it only further cements my ideas about voice chat online.

It's not healthy, and if this is what people are baing their opinions about gamers on, I feel that I'm in a minority of gamers that don't take things as seriously as this. Seriously, if people want the freedom to cuss at each other over public channels, do it in an over-18 place.

I get that games can have a personal value to you, and that you want to be the best you could possibly be, but in the end, it's just a game, and that applies whether you lose or win.

In sportmanship terms, some of the gamers just don't really get it. A game is supposed to be played, not waged like a war. There's courtesy stuff like: gg - Good game. Or even just a "nice shot" every now and again. Heck, even posting advice would be fine.

I swear, sometimes I feel isolated as a gamer, simply because I don't have the same ideals of "have to be number one". It's nice when you win, but it's not the end of the world.

/rant

Perfect example:
(yes I know he's probably faking, but it still illustrates the point).
Warning: contains offensive language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Af4zxwrvM
as someone who uses xbox live daily i have NEVER encountered someone even close to that. the most annoying things or the people who use the most cuss words are little 10 year olds trying to sound more mature. i dont encounter those kids too often though, maybe once out of every twenty games of custom halo games, once out of every thirty gears of war games, 0 out of 0 halo 3 matchmaking games and 0 out of 0 call of duty 4 games.

Sovieto said:
as someone who uses xbox live daily i have NEVER encountered someone even close to that. the most annoying things or the people who use the most cuss words are little 10 year olds trying to sound more mature. i dont encounter those kids too often though, maybe once out of every twenty games of custom halo games, once out of every thirty gears of war games, 0 out of 0 halo 3 matchmaking games and 0 out of 0 call of duty 4 games.
Fair enough.

But out of my experiences of online Halo, 100% of the time, I've heard people swearing or basically just being nasty to each other.

Guess I'm just unlucky.

Sovieto said:
i cime across people like this about 6-7 times a day and about 3 racest 10 year old kids that like to scream a day

bloody wow i would beat that kid to a pulp... annoying lil [.....]
He shouldnt be on xbox

killik119 said:
Wow, those guys were dog as. Can't believe them, he's like 9 and there screwing with his head. He will have phycological problems when he's older.
Uhh.. to late. I think the little kid might be bi-polar or something. Getting that upset because he kept getting killed.... and not being green...

Last edited:
Back