I don't understand the story

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I think it's really complicated.

what is the twilight? why did link become a wolf in the first place? what's the relationships between zant, midna and zelda? why does killing 3 monsters in the barrier give me a warp point? Can zelda live in both twilight And the Light world? can people in light world see the monsters in twilight and vice versa?

sorry for too many questions.

The Twilight is a realm where some god Zaros and his followers got banished to
He became a wolf because he is secretly the wolfman
Zant was Midna's Ex, and Zelda is now Midna's Wife(yes)
Becaus ethey came out of a portal and the portal got purified
Anyone can, even you can
Twilight to Light yes, Light to twilight no

Last edited:
Willie Q. said:
The Twilight is a realm where some god Zaros and his followers got banished to
He became a wolf because he is secretly the wolfman
Becaus ethey came out of a portal and the portal got purified
Anyone can, even you can
Twilight to Light yes, Light to twilight yes

wait how is midna zelda's wife their both girls (or atleast i think midna is a girl.)

Willie Q. said:
umm, no. Zant is
just someone who wanted to be king but never could and then ganon came along and helped him become king by giving him his power.
midna is a girl because
at the end of the game you find out she is the twilight princess and you see her turn into her true form which is a girl.
so she cant be Zelda's husband

JoonKimDDS said:
I think it's really complicated.

what is the twilight? why did link become a wolf in the first place? what's the relationships between zant, midna and zelda? why does killing 3 monsters in the barrier give me a warp point? Can zelda live in both twilight And the Light world? can people in light world see the monsters in twilight and vice versa?

sorry for too many questions.

Answers to your questions:
1. The Twilight Realm is another universe, like Termina. I think. Somehow Zant and Ganon manage to make the twilight from that universe encroach into the "normal" universe.
2. Link is a "chosen one", so for no apparent reason that means he becomes a wolf when enters twilight.
3. Midna is the rightful ruler of the Twilight Realm, but Zant overthrew her in a coup, backed up by Ganon. Zelda is princess of Hyrule, and is basically Midna's equivalent in the Light world.
4. It just does.
5. Anyone can live in twilight.
6. Honestly, I'm not sure how it works. The villagers in Kakariko seem to able to see the twilight monsters, but when Link goes there they can't see him. :confused:

Lol come on guys he said Midna is Zeldas Wife...she can still be a girl or didn't you know same sex marriages were legalised :p

Okay, here's the full storyline:

Link is a young villager of the Ordon City, and is rumored to be the most talented cowboy in the world. However, a monkey in the village is causing much mischeif, such as a missing infant and cat. However, one day the young children of the city chase the monkey into the woods. Link chases after him, but finds himself knocked out by some strange pretetors on a bison. A curse falls upon Link and he is turned into twilight's mascot; the warewolf. However, a mysterious spirit shows up called Minda, offering Link a way out of prison. Link escapes with Minda on his back, and continues his journey to Hyrule in his new shape. However, the land is covered in twilight, and soon is Link's precious home and woods. Link must seek Hyrule's 4 light spirits and it's princess, Zelda.

Whew! That took like 10 minutes! Well, there's your storyline. Enjoy!... I guess.

I have the official strategy guide for the game and I will post a couple quotes to help u understand the story line.

"Years of opression and promises unfulfilled turned Zant into a manic and misunderstood creature. He sought a way to lift himself to a higher place in life. Zant's depression made him vulnerable to an evil force that wanted to mix darkness with light and forever blanket the kingdom in shadows."

I'm guessing that that evil force is thw twilight zone.

"That's when he became Hyrule's number 1 threat."

"Known as the king of evil ganondorf manipulated Zant by arriving before him as a false god and promising him unlimited power in exchange for letting ganondorf back into the world of light."

Hope that helped.

yeah i have that collector's edition one. the fused shadow pieces help midna take back over twilight because zant became an evil ruler, however she becomes attached to you and decides not to use the fused shadow for wrong doing. You eventually fight zant in the last dungeon. I forgot what the heck ganon has to do with it, but he's the last boss again as well as a possessed zelda. guess you have to put the famous antagonist in every zelda game.

Back