i expected more from Virtua Console

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I expected them to release some good old games like Legend of Zelda:Orcarina of time or mazora's mask, Super mario world 1&2, MegamanX.

Instead, they just uploaded some crappy games that nobody cares.

are they ever gonna upload some good games? ever?

or are they just trying to rip us off?

if zelda N64 or super mario world 1&2 don't come out for next 5 years, screw nintendo.

JoonKimDDS said:
I expected them to release some good old games like Legend of Zelda:Orcarina of time or mazora's mask, Super mario world 1&2, MegamanX.

if zelda N64 or super mario world 1&2 don't come out for next 5 years, screw nintendo.

awe lets cry about it.... why would they release OoT for the VC when its already on gc disc, BUT they DID state that SMW for theSNES was confirmed for launch so im dissapointed with nintendo on that part

JoonKimDDS said:

You do realise that the Wii just came out and there's still many VC games to come, right? Don't go insane just cuz your favs aren't out yet. I feel (to some extent) the same way that you do, but I'm not getting upset. VC is only a small function of the Wii, anyway.

ah stop complaning have you tried any of those games? How about Ristar or Bomberman 93', or maybe even Donkey Kong. Sounds like you have no perspective on what those games introduced and the amount of thought and detail put into them. Even Mario 64 set the standerd. Besides classic games have more fun really. Just cause a game looks good in graphics doesn't mean its tons of fun.

well... VC is a huge function of wii to me.

Zelda orcarina of time and mazora's mask were released on GC but that was very small quantities(promotional) with so many glitches(keep on freezing)!

Oldschool Smasher said:
Just cause a game looks good in graphics doesn't mean its tons of fun.

Exactly, that's why i m complaning. Not only they have bad graphics but they also got bad gameplay except mario64:).

Last edited:
At the moment the only VC games that interest me that are out are Golden Axe and Bomberman (also Sim City when its out) and the only other non N64 games I want are Centurion and Starflight II both for the mastersytem (Genesis). My problem is I won't buy wii points until they either bring out the two latter Mastersystem games (which I'm dying to own) or some of the N64 games at which point I will probably use any spare points to pick up the earlier megadrive titles which are out now. If Nintendo are smart they will release a few more N64 titles in the New Year. They don't have to be big titles, some of the ones I want weren't even that big, I'd like Harvest Moon 64 and Pokemon snap the most but I'd also like Mariokart 64 and other big name titles.

Nintendo need to release a few N64 titles to entice me into the Virtual Console at which point I might spend my points on a few games a bit lower down the food chain.

Give it some time. Honestly, did you think that the VC would give you all of the best games right away? No, I don't think so. Wait until the new year, and quit your bitching.

Ranathis said:
Give it some time. Honestly, did you think that the VC would give you all of the best games right away? No, I don't think so. Wait until the new year, and quit your bitching.
is it because nintendo is so lazy?
I know that they are lazy but cmon~~~
Even i can upload much faster than them. I can even upload those rom files right now.

Ranathis said:
I wasn't bitching I was offering constructive criticism.

If they released all of them at once they wouldn't have as large of a demand for them.

People would download just a few virtual console games, spend like $15, and that would be the end of it.

By making us wait and want even more, they are bound to sell more. People don't think about how much it adds up when they buy like... 5 games at 500 points a piece, all on different days.

Back