Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i expected more from Virtua Console

Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by JoonKimDDS, Dec 22, 2006.

1. JoonKimDDS

JoonKimDDS WiiChat Member

I expected them to release some good old games like Legend of Zelda:Orcarina of time or mazora's mask, Super mario world 1&2, MegamanX.

Instead, they just uploaded some crappy games that nobody cares.

are they ever gonna upload some good games? ever?

or are they just trying to rip us off?

if zelda N64 or super mario world 1&2 don't come out for next 5 years, screw nintendo.

2. komio

komio Komio-Wii

Wii Friend Code: 5990-7343-4893-9015
    5990-7343-4893-9015
    awe lets cry about it.... why would they release OoT for the VC when its already on gc disc, BUT they DID state that SMW for theSNES was confirmed for launch so im dissapointed with nintendo on that part

3. Wiinoob

Wiinoob WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 7718-5218-4582-5195
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    I would also like to see Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the Wii

4. KCBlack

KCBlack WiiChat Member

You do realise that the Wii just came out and there's still many VC games to come, right? Don't go insane just cuz your favs aren't out yet. I feel (to some extent) the same way that you do, but I'm not getting upset. VC is only a small function of the Wii, anyway.

5. Oldschool Smasher

ah stop complaning have you tried any of those games? How about Ristar or Bomberman 93', or maybe even Donkey Kong. Sounds like you have no perspective on what those games introduced and the amount of thought and detail put into them. Even Mario 64 set the standerd. Besides classic games have more fun really. Just cause a game looks good in graphics doesn't mean its tons of fun.

6. JoonKimDDS

well... VC is a huge function of wii to me.

Zelda orcarina of time and mazora's mask were released on GC but that was very small quantities(promotional) with so many glitches(keep on freezing)!

7. JoonKimDDS

Exactly, that's why i m complaning. Not only they have bad graphics but they also got bad gameplay except mario64:).

#7 JoonKimDDS, Dec 22, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  8. ocdan

ocdan Pastafarian

im waiting for a megaman game...

but youre telling me that mario 64 of sonic the hedghog arent good games?

9. Dev/Null

Dev/Null WiiChat Member

At the moment the only VC games that interest me that are out are Golden Axe and Bomberman (also Sim City when its out) and the only other non N64 games I want are Centurion and Starflight II both for the mastersytem (Genesis). My problem is I won't buy wii points until they either bring out the two latter Mastersystem games (which I'm dying to own) or some of the N64 games at which point I will probably use any spare points to pick up the earlier megadrive titles which are out now. If Nintendo are smart they will release a few more N64 titles in the New Year. They don't have to be big titles, some of the ones I want weren't even that big, I'd like Harvest Moon 64 and Pokemon snap the most but I'd also like Mariokart 64 and other big name titles.

Nintendo need to release a few N64 titles to entice me into the Virtual Console at which point I might spend my points on a few games a bit lower down the food chain.

10. Ranathis

Ranathis Canehdian!

Wii Friend Code: 0411-2151-1426-8345
    0411-2151-1426-8345
    Give it some time. Honestly, did you think that the VC would give you all of the best games right away? No, I don't think so. Wait until the new year, and quit your bitching.

11. JoonKimDDS

is it because nintendo is so lazy?
    I know that they are lazy but cmon~~~
    Even i can upload much faster than them. I can even upload those rom files right now.

12. Dev/Null

Dev/Null WiiChat Member

I wasn't bitching I was offering constructive criticism.

13. CoryChevalier

CoryChevalier World Traveler

Wii Friend Code: 4222-8114-5634-8089
    4222-8114-5634-8089
    if they released a bunch of hits all at once their servers would be swamped...

14. Ranathis

Ranathis Canehdian!

Wii Friend Code: 0411-2151-1426-8345
    0411-2151-1426-8345
    I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the first post.

15. SuperH

SuperH WiiChat Member

If they released all of them at once they wouldn't have as large of a demand for them.

People would download just a few virtual console games, spend like $15, and that would be the end of it.

By making us wait and want even more, they are bound to sell more. People don't think about how much it adds up when they buy like... 5 games at 500 points a piece, all on different days.

16. Jono

Jono taste's like chicken

Wii Friend Code: 2913-6550-9284-2410
    2913-6550-9284-2410
    nintendo, like all companies want to please the consumer, but overall they want to make a crap load of money and a lasting appeal of gameplay so it makes sense that their releasing 1 good game at a time every few months and some alright games to keep us oqupied. they want to use the wii to squeeze every ounce ounce of money they can get. i think they will release 64 games according to thier proceders such as mario kart and other mario games a few months prior to the wii launch of mario galaxy's and all the 64 zelda's a few months before the ds launch of phantom hourglass.
    just a guess though

17. iplaywii

iplaywii Nintendo Wii

Man, I gotta disagree with you. Went to Wal-Mart tonight and to my suprise they got in a shipment of classic controllers, wiimotes, and nunchuks. So I decided to buy a classic controller and went home and downloaded Super Mario 64. I've had about as much fun with that as the Wii games that have just come out. I noticed you said they should have released Super Mario 1. That's coming on Christmas day, to my understanding, and I'm sure the rest will follow shortly. If your a Mario fan, download 64, you love it.

18. JoonKimDDS

I believe I wrote some where that i don't like all of them except super mario 64 :)

By the way, does virtua console games come with HD or 16:9 service?

19. iplaywii

iplaywii Nintendo Wii

My bad.. well needless to say atleast that game rocks! I haven't download any of the other ones so I can't speak for them. I'd like to see some gamecube games on there or something too, that would be cool. Way to big of a download though...

20. Oldschool Smasher

No see your not understanding. I didn't say bad graphics = bad gameplay. Legend of zelda occarina of time was 30 hours compared to Kameo Elements of power which was 14 hours....... do you understand now?

#20 Oldschool Smasher, Dec 23, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2006